Which countries you love and you wish to visit and which countries ypu hate and why?

please mention the countries you love and the countries you hate and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• *I loved the countries I lived and visited so far except Japan
    *I'd wish to visit Russia, Thailand, Argentina, Australia mainly because of culture, people, and architecture
    *I don't really hate countries. But their are certain ones I would never go to.

What Girls Said 1

• I love the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand the most, lots of others too. I don't think I hate any countries.

What Guys Said 5

• A lot of countries I would like to visit - I don't hate a lot of countries but might dislike how they are run

• I don't hate any countries, but I like USA

• I'd love to visit Moscow one day simply for the history, Russia has such an amazing culture and it's why the west has no idea how to deal with them. That's why I've been enjoying the West's hypocrisy during the "Ukraine crisis" which was the result of the US overthrowing the elected leader which is against international law.. Then when Russia holds a vote in Crimea to prevent NATO from being right on their doorstep they freak, that's why I dislike all countries governments and would only visit for culture.

• I would like to visit Austria, UK, Switzerland, Italy, Norway, Sweden, France, Spain, China, Thailand, Turkey, U. S., Canada and UAE.

Countries I hate? Well I was going to say Israel but then I remembered that it's not even a country.

• Love Brazil and Japan and ik it's not a country but Puerto Rico cause the women and food