What Do You Think About Egypt?

What Do You Think About Egypt?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was there for a month, years ago. A beautiful country but even a westerner who 's been traveling a for years in Northern Africa can have it hard in Egypt.
    I met several nice people there. But there are also less nice people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S12cmSYnFvM

edition.cnn.com/.../

www.nytimes.com/.../...attack-at-egypt-temple.html

edition.cnn.com/.../
    Ninety-two percent of married Egyptian women aged 15 to 49 have been subjected to FGM, according to a government report released in May. That figure is down from 97% in 2000, but the practice is still the norm here. Muslims and Christians.

• actually my friend i am traveller i found same problem in some other countries like girls who marry under age 14-18 nowadays this thing started to reduce in egypt with a rule protecting the under age 18- right , but i hope also india and some other countries startsbtp reduce this bad thing about young marriage, and most of them by the way they are doing this in farmers zones or villages or some uneducated types but not all of them. thanks for ur response .

• I know there are a lot of people of goodwill:
      I know there's a law against genital mutilation, the Great Mufti of Cairo emitted a fatwa against it and the head of the Orthodox Coptic Church also spoke out against it. I read part of the problem lies with the lower clergy which still supports it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think Egyptians are very strong and hard working people but I don't know much about Egypt.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't a lot about Egypt the pyramids and a bit of political strife now

• They're cool bro

• That rich history though..

• On the news I see a lot of fighting civil rights and people being persecuted. I also think of pyramids and deserts.

• I think it's kinda cool

• Nothing, I have no negative or positive feelings towards the place, never been there, don't ever really plan on going there, their history is interesting but that's about all that comes to mind.

• Cool place and mummys xD

• lol , its funny answer.. well its not just mummies is that all you know just mummies and deserts and camel as u see in movies :) .. tnx for ur response and make me smile.

• Welcome bro i have some egyptian frnds too whom i have met during cod online they are very funny xD

• thanks bro :)

• Well it's definitely a country with a big history and civilianization. But why do you guys keep the siege on Gaza?

• Better than Amerikkka.

• no need to compare or to talk bad about other countries its just a question related by Egypt , thank for your response anyway.

• Too unstable to visit right now.

• 30% agree 70% not... so yeah u right some and some i dont blame u because i can't say wrong honestly :) .. thanks for your response.