What can I do to have more fun for the summer?

I don't really want to get on the internet and watch tv as much I want to do some things that are more creative and fun I would write but I don't have any imagination and I'm trying to get it back so I'm planning on doing creative stuff. I been drawing some stuff but it's not really as fun as I plan. I been working out its a little fun but not really because I don't have anyone to workout with me I normal work out on the Wii and I don't go swimming until the end of July :/ and I just want this summer to be fun but it's not going so well what should I do?
And can someone answer my previous questions please thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• myabe get outside and do something fun, hang out with friends, do some shopping, sun bathe, just relax. sleep in, working out will be super good!!! once you start seeing results yuo'll enjoy it more because you'll know its worth it. just hang in there and keep working for it!

What Guys Said 1

• When I want to be creative - I go to net and get image, quote, song lyric or line from a poem and see does that inspire me

What Girls Said 2

• Paint balloons and darts or sharp stick! Get a BIG white sheet. Fill balloons with paint (pretty colors). Get darts or sharp sticks... and throw them at the balloons. Soon you will have a cool splatter painted sheet. You can also use tie dye in the balloons for a tie dyed sheet! :) super fun even if you are alone. Just get some pumped up music and do your thing!

• Raves, concerts, movies, food festivals, mid-night carnivals, teenage night-clubs, glow parties, sports (like swimming in a lake and going water skiing), working out. There's so much to do..