Are you a fearful person?

like, general speaking,
do you tend to be someone who back away from doing stuff that you are not sure of, stuff you haven't done before, aren't sure about the success rate, tend to think it probably won't turn out well, always capable of imaging the worst and feeling that abject, dreadful, anxiety/fear in your head and stomach, and then just back away from doing that thing that you know you should be doing and allow your brain to tell yourself how of course staying away is the better course.

Your brain saying: No pain, no loss, you know I am right, buddy.
Does this happen to you all the time?

• yes that's me
  • nope, i just do things, and those feelings sounds unfamiliar to me
I am not talking about physical courage like visiting South America on your own or jumping out of a plane, I am talking more about social courage, like, talking to strangers, offending someone because they did something you don't like etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear, me?
    I wasn't afraid in the backstreets of Mexico DF, Tanger, Istanbul, Cairo, Tunis, Marseille or Barcelona, or near the Golan Heights, nor among Bedouins or in the forrest in Yucatan. Or at night in the unlighted streets of some town in Upper Egypt. Or in Palestine , the shot up West Bank.
    Or sailing an open boat on the North Sea.
    But, yes I knew that it could become dangerous. (And a few times it indeed became dangerous...)

What Girls Said 2

• No, I'm actually pretty reckless. The only thing that holds me back from trying new things is when too much socializing with strangers will be involved (social anxiety is real fun). Other than that, I happily jump into all sorts of stuff.

• I have an anxiety disorder.

What Guys Said 6

• I am usually quite brave when it comes to new things

• I have a really high sex drive, but I'm always afraid of everything. My fears are irrational, though. lol. I know I have no reason to be afraid, but I feel scared anyway. If I wasn't so scared all the time, I probably would've had a sex life by now. :D

• I have a mixed feeling about this...
    But my decisions depend on the situation.

If I don't have anything else In my mind, then I am impulsive and spontaneous.

But if I am stressed out or depressed I couldn't do it.

• Not usually, but I can be depending on the circumstances

• I'm scared of nearly everything, but I do it anyway.

• No that would be miserable way to live