Why is my friend getting mad at me for wanting to unlock her phone?

My friend left her phone at mine from last night and she took pictures on it that I want to see.
I facebook messaged her asking for her password and she got mad saying she's not going to tell me and if I tried to unlock it several times it would lock her out permantly so to not even try... I only wanted to see the pictures why is she getting so worked up about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, i agree why should a friend get all bent out of shape over
    you just wanting to unlock her phone that is crazy for sure !

What Guys Said 3

• Because you are a female, and you would go threw her phone and not just look at the pics.

She has info on her phone that is private, and she does not what you seeing.

Respect her privacy.

• You just can't be looking in another persons phone I would be mad to

• She must be hiding something or she doesn't want anyone fiddling with her phone?

What Girls Said 2

• Why are you trying to violate her privacy? I would be pissed too

• I only want to see pictures from last night!

• I know but she said no so just drop it. It's her property and her phone... respect that at least

• She lets me use it when she's around though so why doesn't she trust me to use it when she isn't?

• I'm sure she has stuff on there that she doesn't want ANYONE to see, not just you. You are not entitled to go through her things for whatever the reason if she doesn't want you too!