How Long is Your Hair?

How long is your hair currently? (Buzz-cut, shoulder length, bra-strap length, waist length, etc), and do you have any hair-length goals? If so, what are they? Mine is hip length and my goal is down to my tailbone. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is like an inch past my shoulders and my goal is to one day have it at my waist

• Waist length looks really nice! Good luck with your goal. :)

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 15

• I have shoulder length hair, I currently don't have any hair goals! I honestly just take good care of my hair, and let it grow! It is recommended to get it trimmed once in awhile, as your hair can grow accustom to split ends! :)

• Mine is nearly down to my ass when it isn't in a ponytail. I want it to be all the way down to my tailbone too.

• My hair is actually a bob cut but I have to get it cut again because it's already wayy too long to be still called Bob lol 😅 I love it tho

• while curly my hair is to the level of my boobs but when i straighten it its to my waist level

• Slightly past chin length. I'm growing it put again.

• Mines like mid boob, but it use to be down to my lower ribs, had to cut it because it was gross. Can't wait for it to be that legnth again

• Aw sorry to hear that. Have fun growing it out again!

• Mine is bra-strap length and I want to keep it that way. I only cut my hair tips (~1inch) when they are damaged/look thin :)

• Mine is mid-boob or maybe a bit longer. I want to grow it out to waist length but I always get split ends :(

• Bra strap length. I wish it was thicker!!!

• Half way down my back.

• Mine was covering all of my ass then I cut it to shoulder length to donate it to locks of love. I'm growing it out again.

• waist length :) my goal is tailbone to

• it was VERY long but i cut it recently so it just covers 3/4 from my back now

• A little past the bra-strap.

• Up to my bum.