Why did I get treated like this at the mall?

Today while I was shopping at the mall at a store, when I was paying, the person behind me in line told me to hurry up for no reason and after I payed for everything, she said, "there you go". Why does she have to treat me so badly and hate on me for taking my time paying when I didn't do anything wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people are just impatient

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people just go through a lot. Its not you. People fight their own battles. The only thing you can do is feel bad for them and hope that their life goes better.

What Guys Said 4

• That person was probably in a rush!

• Straight up racism

• she's just a bitch, pay no heed

• Fast paced world we live in, impatience. Has nothing to do with race, or southern virtues (flag)

What Girls Said 2

• She's probably just having a bad day or in a rush. It happens, you've probably done it without realising.

• Why are you taking it so seriously? its okay fuck her should have told her to fuck off and be even slower with paying don't worry about it she was just prissy