Which restaurant you’ve ever been had the best/worst WC?

Question says it all…which restaurant had da best WC and which one had da worst?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a ski resort in the alps during the summer of 1999 - In the hotel beside our apartment, the restroom were immacculate - All the toilet areas were off in another room and you had a big room filled with sinks and mirrors to wash your hands, everything was shining - In 30 years of drinking I have been in some kips an early house in Dublin comes to mind as worst

What Girls Said 2

• First, whats WC? lol

• Public restroom of course

• WC is the abbreviation for Water Closet, which is a room with a toilet.

• Bahama Breeze has the best hands down. clean & decorated to look like a tropical island. The worst? Does McDonalds count? lol If so, very disgusting😒

• Went to have a cheeky Nandos last week and there were used pads all over the floor of the toilets :/

What Guys Said 2

• Some of the European ones, which consisted of stalls with holes in the floor. No thanks. In America, the worst one I have been in is probably one at a bowling alley with bar and food service. The place reeked clear down the hall leading to it.

• i thought those toilets (squat toilets) were popular in Asian countries not in Europe

• I've seen them in Okinawa, too. It was actually a small burg on the French coast near Monte Carlo (Villefranche-sur-Mer) where I found a couple that were "those kind".

• All of them, I don't pretty much use them until I need to piss. Some garage shop when I tried to clean my hands the damn washbasin was so small I couldn't do it O_o.