Whats in my house? How do I get rid of it?

there's something in my house i dont know what it is? Its nothing really bad but strange things happen almost everyday.. It just began this year that i started having nightmares and i was half awake and half asleep and i saw something on top of me a black shadow of a man he did nothing He was just starring i couldnt sleep the rest of the night i was shaking scared there's also times i feel like something is shaking me when im asleep.. I thought they were just nightmares but then one time my door locked from the inside of my room my boyfriend had to come open it with a card and when i closed the door again i heard a click and i ran upstairs to find my door locked again ! It was weird i Need to be on the inside to lock it.. And after that i left the light on and all of a sudden i saw it off so i checked and the light switch was off it creeped me out .. and then my boyfriend was at my house one day while my parents were gone i went to the bathroom and all of a sudden he ran in really scared he said that someone is here that he heard loud footsteps outside the door and he thinks its my dad so i checked and no one was there... and lastly my cousin came over to do my nails my parents werent home she got dropped off and she said hey i thought your dad wasn't here? And i told her he isn't what are u talking about? And she's like i saw someone starring at me through the window it looked like a man he opened the blinds and my mom saw him too she waved at the man thinking it was him but he closed the blinds.. ... ( whats happening? I tried to be open minded but i can't anymore i dont think its something evil but there is something in my house what should i do? And how do i get rid of this?)

This always happens when im alone too. I witness it or someone else does when they come over
No i haven't thank goodness ! Only shadows of a man

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard a lot of stories like this. Pretty sure it's actually all the same individual. Yeah, it's evil and shadowy and scary, but it won't harm anyone. Frankly I don't think it can. I saw it once. All it did was turn my light fixture crooked and stare at me for a while while I pretended to be asleep. It apparently had turned the light on coming in, and when I woke in the morning it was off again. A few of my family members have seen it to, in different houses over generations. It mostly just stares and causes nightmares. It does sometimes seem to appear as a forerunner of death. Are your family and friends all well? At any rate, you are in no danger, and it should go away on its own eventually. It looks shadowy, almost like a figure made of infinitely dark smoke or mist, yes? It can't physically manifest in any stable way. It's hopeless to do any real physical damage, although it may try very hard to freak you out in all sorts of ways, mostly through nightmares. If it does get worse, message me. I have a couple of ways to get rid of it, but there seems to be little call for that right now. If there's no real harm being done, and I doubt there will be, what's the point in trying to banish it, failing, and making it angry?

• Thats true yes this is exactly what it is i feel like something stares at me when i try and go to sleep and yes i do get really bad nightmares here and there.. How do i stop the nightmares and all the creepyness i just want to sleep in peace and not wake up at random times.. What causes these things to be around us?

• No i haven't thank goodness I've only seen shadows of a man.. Darn i always update my question instead of responding lol :S

• Hmm. In that case I cannot confirm it to be the same being for sure, but if it is not it is almost certainly weaker so this is good news.

What Guys Said 4

• Just leave it alone really

• I personally think it's just your head over hyping common occurances, but I hear you, I had a ghost experience in Savanah, it's scary as fuck, and it's a problem that really can't be fixed, sorry to say

• It's just an evil spirit. Ignore it.

• I've been watching paranormal ghost stories since I was a kid... actually, ironically, I am watch a show right this very second on LMN called "My Haunted House" XD.

I would recommend that you get a pastor to cleanse your house. Basically, just call over a pastor from a church and have him say a prayer in every room of your house.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know if you're religious or not but I'd pray for it to leave. If you see it again tell it to leave.

Also be careful about what kind of movies, music, books etc you are putting around yourself.

• I'm a scary person so I'd leave as soon as possible.

• Lol :D me too but i think its following me im not sure its my house lol but i bet

• Lol I don't mess around when it comes to stuff like that.

• Maybe your paranoia when your alone is causing you to see things? Sometimes our brains can play tricks on us when we are like that.

• I think this too im really open minded but then my boyfriend said he heard loud footsteps outside my room so he came in the bathroom w me scared while i was on the toilet ! And my cousin saw a man shadow in the window looking at her she thought it was my dad but no one was home besides me and that room was locked

• Have you had any bruises or any other physical wounds on you?

• Scratches on my lower back and shoulders but and i wear no bra when i sleep but i keep telling myself that it would be crazy if i thought it was something else

• Just leave it alone.

• I can't what if it becomes worse somehow?