Why the hell are western people soon hollow?

I mean all the care is the outer surface of the thing they uses women for sex they objectify women and women are actually helping them. and then they ask there's no such thing as true love

Soo* srry I typed wrong most of u 'not all of u

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a huge generalization but I will answer it anyway. The media.

• Not like a trade or something I mean they always do sex like it's a normal things people do I mean they do it with no live in it

• The problem we have is that people do things that are wrong and hide behind open mindedness. Let use you example casual sex, it medically unsanitary to have causal sex. You basically rolling the dice on which S. T. I. you will get. I tell somebody to not have causal sex, then their response is that. "it's a free country I will do what I want" or "are you a Christian or something" ? See they start trying to attract me the invalidate my concern for their well being. By assuming I'm automatically Christian from telling them right from wrong shows me their closed mindedness.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not sure that it's any better in the east, to be honest. Honour killings, caste violence, poverty, etc.

• Isn't that most humans to begin with?

• They use women for sex? Okay, you've got this so completely backwards

• Erm, Asian people are shallow too, just on different things.

• Not all of us.

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes it looks like that alright