What is the name of this car?

I think it would be a nice car fire my first, but I don't know anything about cars.
What is the name of this car?

Updates:
*for my first car

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chevy Crapalier. My dad had one, and I learned to drive in one. If you can find one that hasn't rusted away into oblivion, they are a decent first car you could drive into oblivion. You should look for a Cobalt, that's the model they replaced it with and so will be newer and less worn out.

They update cars over the years, that is not a 2005 (the last year they made Cavaliers) so it's going to be very old.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO. If I were you, I'd look for a Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic or something similar - better build quality to start with. That said, with a car of the sort of age you're probably looking for, the quality of the individual vehicle is more important than make or model or even age.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• No, it's a Chevy cavalier. They are not that great in quality. Look for a Toyota or Honda.

1|2
    0|0
  • You might try a toyota corolla. I hate the brand and hate japanese cars but corollas are awesome cars for first time drivers

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay the hell away from GM cars. They suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to say Larry, because I literally have no knowledge about cars :(
    sorry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I can tell that it's a Chevrolet but not sure about the model

0|0
    0|0