What is the name of this car?

I think it would be a nice car fire my first, but I don't know anything about cars.
What is the name of this car?

Updates:
*for my first car

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Chevy Crapalier. My dad had one, and I learned to drive in one. If you can find one that hasn't rusted away into oblivion, they are a decent first car you could drive into oblivion. You should look for a Cobalt, that's the model they replaced it with and so will be newer and less worn out.

They update cars over the years, that is not a 2005 (the last year they made Cavaliers) so it's going to be very old.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for MHO. If I were you, I'd look for a Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic or something similar - better build quality to start with. That said, with a car of the sort of age you're probably looking for, the quality of the individual vehicle is more important than make or model or even age.

What Guys Said 4

• No, it's a Chevy cavalier. They are not that great in quality. Look for a Toyota or Honda.

1|2
    0|0
  • You might try a toyota corolla. I hate the brand and hate japanese cars but corollas are awesome cars for first time drivers

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay the hell away from GM cars. They suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to say Larry, because I literally have no knowledge about cars :(
    sorry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I can tell that it's a Chevrolet but not sure about the model

0|0
    0|0