What's your opinion on people who ask questions or share opinions here anonymously?

like do you find them cowardly or what? personally i don't really mind it but i want to see your opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind it. It happens mostly because they don't feel comfortable to say some things showing their username. Though, sometimes it annoys me when I see long questions and some anonymous will answer a random thing that shows he didn't even read the whole thing

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really mind it unless they're clearly just trying to be mean without getting the backlash.

• I don't mind it.

• I don't mind. I've asked and and answered a lot of questions anonymously. It's a right we have.
    The only thing I dislike it's when someone uses the anonymous feature to troll or to bother other users.

• Most things there's absolutely no reason why anyone should be anonymous but who am I to tell someone about their privacy.

• I think most of the time it's just pointless.

• I understand why someone would do it if they had a really embarrassing question or comment but if it's like "I like oranges" I think that it's stupid they went anon.

• I think for most of the posts it's pointless

What Guys Said 7

• I don't care too much about it, sometimes it's a bit irritating when people talk shit when anonymous.

• Everybody should be anonymous.

• As long as they are constructive and genuine I don't mind

• I think it's pointless... I mean it's not like everyone actually knows each other and knows where they live and open your door to find an angry mob of gaggers because you expressed an ignorant comment. There's nothing to hide basically, nobody gives a rat's ass about their actual identity

• I mean neither... Coz what his it gonna do more for me to just see a name in addition to the question... It doesn't help me because I am still not going to know them if they were not anonymous... SEE what I mean

• I find it's usually a matter of discretion.

• I do not mind it.