Guys, boyfriend said this to me?

He said someone grossed him out the other day it was a transexual male who was hitting on him and kept talking about what it took to become a female. He said he was so grossed out and said he didn't want to think of that stuff he said "I just want to think of you and how good it was to be with you" is he in love with me?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah sounds like a good sign

What Guys Said 10

• Well, I can't say for sure, but he was certainly impacted by his conversation with this person. Probably got the gears turning.

• I guess he's in love with you but he's also an ignorant, insensitive prick.

• I think he was just trying to be sweet to you. It doesn't necessarily mean he loves you, but its possible.

• You said 'boyfriend'
    that means he is in a relationship

regardless of what he just said, he loves you, for you are his girlfriend

• I would think he is still in love with you. I have no desire to be Tran-sexual but each to their own. I think if he was grossed out you have nothing to worry about

• He has feelings for you and is very happy that you are a sexy girl.

• Well that necessarily doesn't mean he is in love with you. Only his actions and not his words can prove you that he is in love.

• Sounds like he wants to clear his head of the transexual male.

• probably at least in lust with you. it's a good start.

• It means, he's glad you're a woman, naturally