Guys, is this a sign he's in love?

When a guy starts to be friends with his girlfriends bff and friends etc. Is he in love?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a sign. A sign will be when he opens his mouth and tell you "I'm in love with you"

What Guys Said 6

• That could be a sign alright

• No... It means he his attracted to them...
    No guy would be BFF with friend otherwise trust me.. I know as a guy... and from experience there his none of that friendship girl/boy on god's green earth..
    Especially for boy's..
    EXEPT of curse if he his gay

• Somewhat yes. Or it could just be his personality. Some people are just very open and talkative. Myself on the other hand am not the biggest talker on the planet. I would still speak and conversate with my girlfriend's bff and family like I would speak with her. I think having a good relationship with your significant other's friends and family is essential to a healthy and successful relationship

• You from tampa florida? I'm from St. Pete

• Not really. It might mean a deeper sense of comfort with you though. He might be seeing things in a her friends/friends of ours sort of way.

• Nobody can tell but only him.

• No just talktive and social