Anyone else have some serious anger problems, and just CAN'T play video games?

The title says it all. So anyone else have some serious anger problems, and just CAN'T play video games? I quit video games when I was 25. And here's why, I just have serious anger problems with losing too much in video games. Losing makes me go nuts and start punching my chest, and kicking holes in the wall. And video games were something I did for FUN. Aren't things you do for fun SUPPOSED to actually be fun, and not making you rage and make you destroy your walls? And I realized I had a problem, and I quit, and NEVER touched a video game again. I'll just stick to watching TV, YT videos, and drawing.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't have anger quite that bad, but I did break things quite a lot. I won't quote a number because it's just too embarrassing.

It didn't cause me to quit video games because I found equivalent sources of aggravation elsewhere, especially with computers, where often programs just don't work for no apparent reason. If I quit video games, I'd still get mad at something.

What Girls Said 2

• You might want to go and see someone about that.

• No I don't. All I gotta do is not play video games.

• i don't have anger problems and i think video games are just boring

What Guys Said 5

• When I still had the time to play video games I remembered that there are times I get so frustrated such as when I almost had won and beaten a game but some bullshit happens (usually because of an ultrapowerful uber cheap boss or bosses) that I just throw the controller. I remembered breaking 2-3 controllers for PS2.

After a while I learn to just either stick with the games with the learning curves that I could handle and tolerate and avoid trying hard or playing seriously for games where their learning curve is way too high and frustrating. If the difficulty is really ridiculous I'd just quit and try a different game.

Either that or I'd just use cheats and shit like codes or cheat/hacking devices like Gameshark when things just became way too frustrating. Sometimes it helps other times not much of a big difference.

But I don't have really don't have any real time left for playing them now. Maybe when I have most of my current problems in life sorted out first I'd get back to them.

• I don't play games but probably would have anger problems if I tried

• I just repress it all. Probably one of the reasons why I'm a depressing snarker.

• No video games are life bro.

• I feel so bad for you.

• i only get that mad if I lose to the cpu. You can always rage quit. lol