Is this normal?

I seem to sleep better when I have a fake conversation with my imaginary husband as "we" are falling asleep next to each other. Is that normal? It seems kind of off considering I'm only sixteen...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes its normal. Statistics show that married woman sleep better then single woman. I once had difficulty falling asleep for a couple of days and then I found my professors online blog. He literally posted 2000 photos of his wife and children along with loving quotes and poems to describe each major event in his life. Seeing his amazing family and fantasizing about getting a guy as compassionate, good looking and intelligent as him - it put me to bed and I slept like a baby. When you feel loved - falling asleep is a lot easier. I also find fantasizing about being safe helps me sleep. I used to imagine that I had body guards in my room sleeping with me or that I was a billionaire living in an underwater submarine.

What Guys Said 6

• Whatever helps you fall asleep

• the same as counting sheeps dont bother, is not an important matter, when he starts complaining and screaming then worry.

• Lol I do that. in my head I'm talking to Emma stone or Jessica Lucas lol til I pass out

• please tell me u talk in ur head

• Aslong as you get a good nights sleep.

• lol i dont know but that is cute

What Girls Said 4

• i don't think its weird..

• whatever works for you

• I think its okay as long as your single. I do it. But don't get to caught up that when you're in a relationship you're doing it.

• Like the sang goes 'whatever helps you sleep at night'

I sort of do the same except I dont talk out loud. I spoon my pillow and pretend it's James franco.

• I don't speak out loud.

• Oh okay then in that case I do the same thing except with sexual conversations.