Most fucked up movie you've watched?

From start to finish.. I don't even want to tell mine. I just want to burn my eyes and unsee it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't remember how it was called, but the movie was extremely boring, the only scene which I found disturbing was when this old lady in the back seat of a car had her head shot and her brain was visible from the back and she touched it and started massaging one spot on it and had an orgasm... It was weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• Grotesque a Japanese horror movie shows you the crulest side of humanity

What Girls Said 22

• Definitely "Panman" .. There's a reason I stopped watching this movie after basically having wasted 5 minutes of my life...
    Here's the trailer;
    http://youtu.be/rynDTeCS6QQ

• Human centipede 2... Or requiem for a dream

• 50 Shades of Grey 😄

• Does it have to be good fucked up or bad fucked up?
    Good: Gone Girl, Sword Art Online's second season ending
    Bad: anything "of the Dead" series

• Thought I was the only girl watching sword art online

• Never imagined meeting SAO fans here... *eyes shining*

• @MidnightCityBaby awe thank ya. No you aren't apparently there's a lot of girls that like him. He's just so cute. He's sweet and caring from his family (Asuna&Yui) to his harem lol. I think Underworld/Aliciation will be good, I think the writer has been working on his storylines slowly but surely since all the complaints about that shitty Fairy Dance chapter.

@booo159 Yes we're here!

• A Serbian Film, it was boring to me though, other then the ending.

And Martyrs was probably my favorite kind of f'ed up movie.

• Definitely 50 Shades of Grey. It was sooo bad, to be honest I just fast-forwarded through the whole movie to see what's the big deal about it!

• recently... it was annebelle.. ugh... such a waste of time..

• Human Centipede. It was good and sooooo wrong.

• Never had the courage to watch that gross movie.

• I was tricked into watching it. My ex mother in law was going on and on about how good it was. I'm like you sick bitch. Lmao

• Kill bill, John dies at the end and zombiebeavers were all pretty fucked each in their own special way

• Vampire's suck.. good God it was terrible🙈😭

• Human centipede, just thinking about it makes me want to vomit

• I want to say centipede.

• I recently watched Gone Girl... Wasted 2 hours of my life.

• Hard Candy. Ellen Page and Patrick Wilson were in it

• Can't remember their names unfortunately.

• "Shes the man" and "50 shades of grey" take the cake for me

• Holocaust movies 😭

• I think the saw movies are messed up, how he make others kill themselves for his own amusement

• A Serbian Film (that's the actual name of it) and Funny Games; 2007 version.

• There was this movie called black sheep, it was the worst!

• Fucked up as in pieces of crap, like twilight and other teen flicks? I've seen my fair share of those.

Or fucked up as in I wanna gouge out my eyes? Because then the answer is none. I've seen "A serbian Film" "120 days of Sodom" Both centipede movies, pretty much all horror movies there is (No, not literally of course) Plus, I've seen a lot of snuff films, like "1 lunatic 1 ice pick" and countless other weird shit and gore, real and unreal. Nothing have really managed to shake me. Guess Im dead inside haha.

• A Serbian Film. I felt sick in the stomach the whole way through the film.

What Guys Said 23

• Serbian Film. I didn't even watch it. I simply read the wikipedia article and almost had to gauge my eyes out. If you don't believe me...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Serbian_Film

I'd rather you read this article so you never make the mistake of watching it.

• I said the same thing! I actually hunted it down and watched it. Fucked up movie. Wouldn't recommend.

• @tvorhall @MidnightCityBaby I don't know why you would subject yourselves to watching this thing haha

• I thought everyone was wimps and that I could stomach it. But no, I understand what they meant and I wouldn't advise you to see it

• Mac and Me. DO NOT watch it. Good God it's awful.

But it's used to hilarious effect whenever Paul Rudd is on Conan O'Brien. They always play a hideous part of Mac and Me like it's a clip from Rudd's latest film. Good times. :)

• I think a danish film called "Antichrist" for me

• I guess by fucked up you mean, boring, bad etc
    Its definitely Nymphomaniac. I lost 4 hours of my life.

• I've seen trailer of Human Centipede and man I decided never to watch it. A Serbian film is another one. Also there is a movie about cannibals in a jungle can't remember the name which was pretty fucked up. The Bunny Game was also quite shocking. There is a video on youtube by watchmojo which lists all these horrible grotesque movies.

• Human centipede 1 and 2 why both I am a sucker for punishment : P

But yeah they are both horrible fucked up movies

• I actually haven't seen it, but the city of sin caused OCD outbreak in some people.

• 50 Shades Of Why The Hell Did I Pay $12 Bucks To See This God Awful Rendition Of A Stupid Book That Was Originally Fan-Fiction Of Another Stupid Movie Based On A Book, Twilight?

• Well I watched A serbian film which most people consider the worst out there but I think human centipede 2, Engel der melancholy, and where the dead go to die all had more of an impact on me.

• I don't usually get bothered by gore, but prolonged suffering messes with me.

The Butterfly Effect is the one movie I never want to see again, I found it boring as well.

• hellbound hellraiser 2

• I dare you guys to watch the film Cannibal Holocaust.
    This movie was directed by an Italian director but is
    in English .

• that human centipede shit like wtf why did I even sit through that...

• Enemy that movie is... it made me scared from spiders

• High Tension

• A Serbian Film. Saw it from start to finish. I bleached my eyes afterwards.

• A Clockwork Orange, didn't fuk my eyes up, but it was a real out of it weird movie.

• Paranormal activity all parts... Disgusting..

• SEAL Team Six: A Journey Into Darkness.
    Worst military movie ever.

• Student of the year (it was a pathetic bollywood movie)

• Machinma nigges one!!

• A serbian film

• The most fucked up thing about A Serbian Film is that so many people actually think it's art. If hipsters weren't so fucking gullible, the director would be in jail now.