Do you think I could possibly earn money with my drawings?

Dammit sorry guys had a bit more description but had to repost a couple of times had problems with the pics but normally this should've been added : since some people have been telling me to take on art classes. But I dunno if I won't be able to make some profit out of it I doubt I would spend more time on making them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they are good i would buy them today

• Cool thanks ;)

• I know and you live outside the country I doubt you could send that to the usa and I would have no Idea how to send you a check to your country

• Yeah would be impossible

What Guys Said 13

• I'm not an expert but my feeling says you're very good in drawing.
    And common sense tells me, there's an idea behind these drawings.
    If Jan Hoet would still have been around here in Belgium I'd have said "contact him"... my feeling says the answer would have been a positive one.
    It looks like quality so I'm convinced an expert would have confirmed that :D

• Yes, if you're willing to draw what other people want.

Most artists today make money as illustrators.

• Yeah I've had a couple of requests the past months, nothing big but was pretty cool :D

• I think they are very good - Could make money off them

• It's all really based on your networking ability. Sure you have to be decent enough (which you are actually pretty good!) But without being able to market yourself you'll struggle to be successful selling as an artist.

• their good and fun to look at , but I would say you have to draw tings more weird/ abstract to make the kind of money that makes a difference in your lifestyle.

• Heck yeah you could or if you transfer that to painting you will have enormous luck

• Yeah you could but you need to train more, if you coud get more knolege you could do great things, life is not about talent, is about what we build with what we got, so use it!!

• I think you really could yes. You should be a police sketch artist :D

• Who knows
    That first one is really sick by the way in a good way

• absolutely love them.

• Yes i think so damn 1st and 3rd one are damn beautiful *_*

• I don't want to buy those pictures, I want to buy your photos. How much for your photo?

• I'd maybe pay for that

What Girls Said 10

• Don't get me wrong, but I don't think so. If you really want to make money with art, you have to be extremely talented. Lots of people can draw the girl with the pearl earring, but not many people can imagine an image. You have to be original and draw (with painting you've got more chance) super well and honestly, I've seen a lot better.
    I think you can draw pretty good and I hope you're having fun with it, but I don't think you can really earn money with it.

• Yeah sorry have you read the update? I forgot to post that :p that's what I've been thinking too, I can draw , but there are others who are way better. But since some people said I should take it further (art classes and stuff) I thought I'dd ask on here if there is any potential. :) thanks for your honesty

• For some people saying those things is just complimenting you. I've also had people saying to I should do modeling, but that's just not realistic. I'm too short and too fat and not photogenic at all, but those people just mean that they think you look pretty. Just like your drawings, they just really like your drawings.
      If you do want to try to make money, you could explore your creativity a bit more. It's not necessary that be able to draw super realistic or something, if you are just creative. Maybe explore some abstract art and painting.

• I think you have a really good talent and flair for drawing. The use of shading and tone is good. One thing I would say is that you need to work on your proportion, because the faces in some of your drawings, especially the first and last, look slightly distorted. But that's the only criticism I have. Other than that, I think you're talented and with more practice you'll be selling your art in no time :)

• Love the first picture, the last picture - bad.

It's possible - if you're skill level is on the first pic.

• But, to be clear, I mean drawing people like street singers do - not in galleries - since nowadays they don't appreciate this, they appreciate stupid abstract paint throwing 'art' more than pure drawing abilities.

• =)
      Just make sure you do get some time in to draw ad least twice a month - or your skills will diminish.

• Haha kay :)

• really nice drawings i like em'

• They are very good.. you have talent...

• You need a lot of exposure and networking to gain an audience. Your drawings are good.

• Yes. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR ARTWORK. I am an artist in the making, could you share some tips?

• Haha thanks :) well you can always pm me if you got questions or stuff. There are many tips haha so perhaps for more specific stuff? Such as lighting, dimension, portraits?

• I love your work! I think you could but definitely have a back up plan. Also, very jealous of your skills. I always wish I was more artistic.

• Oooh they're scary but you have talent. I don't know if you can sell your drawings but you can offer to draw something for people that they want

• Those are really good, I like the first two