Do you like McDonald's?

I do. I had chicken nuggets leftover from last night :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind Mc Donald's. However, I don't know what the quality of Mc Donald's is like in your country but in my country they use real ingredients. I always think it is funny when a person is like ewwww no I never eat there but Mc Donald's is always full with people or that person always knows all the latest bugers and what they taste like. That is stupid. Mind due Mc Donald's is not the best burger place either I love "Burger Fuel". Yup Burger Fuel is very very nice we have them here in my country, they are from my country and are way better than Mc Donald's.

https://www.burgerfuel.com/nz/order

What Guys Said 25

• Rather not, Burger king is much better but I like KFC the best but the latter is not comparable to them.

First of all, Burger King is named Burger King for a reason : They have the best burgers
    ( Although Smash Burger makes better ones but they're much smaller than BK) And the fries are much better there.

And McDonald's is family oriented and for little kids who can't eat that much anyway, so no matter how much money I spend at McDonald's I still leave rather hungry. I onl< like the Big Tasty, but that's it.

• I love the mc chicken combo

Yes, I'm black

• I did when I was younger. But once I got to my mid 30's I just couldn't stomach that rot food anymore. last time I had a big mac I puked. The only fast food I can handle anymore is Taco Bell chalupa's.

• It is essentially poison.

• I very rarely eat fast food

• I only eat McDonald's once in blue moon not often.

• So "once on a blue moon" is not the colloquial, local turn of phrase I thought it was.

:)

• Not really, there are better fast food places to eat.

• absolutely disgusting
    you know a restaurant is shit if their rule is "don't open your burger"
    also bleached meat
    our MEAT is 100% meat but not saying our burger is
    it is just pure trash

• I'm not a fan of fast food 😕

• Mcdonalds is crap

• No their buns are horrible. I might have liked it when I was a kid but that was mostly for the cheap garbage toys that come with the Happy Meals. There are better places to get a burger though you will have to spend a bit more. I prefer Hardee's.

• Ew no. Burger King ftw

• use to like the Big Mac... no more

• Utterly disgusting food. No, thanks.

• not really, their breakfast isn't bad, but I prefer taco bells breakfast

• I love chicken nuggets so much...😊😊

• I wish I didn't, but I do.

• I like French fries and cold drinks only.😎

• Not that much

• Who doesn't 😛😛

• actually not much. i prefer KFC

• It's ok I guess.

• no. hate the food, if you can call it that

• I think everyone likes the taste of McDonald's but just don't want to say they do.

• Am afraid I must correct you here, as I personally detest the taste of most fast food outlets.. And as you can very well see am NOT afraid to admit it either.

• Believe it or not, that has already been tried on me.. I was able to tell the difference immediately between a proper home made burger, and one of those disgusting fast food things they try calling a "burger" .. I am by the way, only talking about the burger on its own.. No bun, salad etc.

• What about there cookies

• One of my favourite places to eat. Should go there more often.

What Girls Said 24

• I am not a Huge fan of their burgers, @mel1000, however, a Chicken McRib will tickle my fancy, along with their yummy hot fudge sundaes. xx

• Yes, I love the fries. I think Macdonalds has the best fries of all fast food stores and I like the ice cream.
    People mainly hate Macdonalds because of the bad name they got, but I think that's pretty stupid. I never go to Macdonalds because it's not very healthy, but sometimes I like some nice fries. It's not like anybody expected to be healthy...

• I hate that...
    it's gross, doesn't have any flavor (hence the flavor packets they give you like ketchup, mayonnaise and other)... and it's extremely unhealthy.

• No, I don't.

• One Word.. Two Letters.. NO

• not really...

• Some of their stuff tastes amazing. Other stuff tastes inferior.

• I can't eat much there since I am vegetarian, but their frozen smoothies, fries and veggie burges (WITHOUT cheese) taste decent :D

• Yuck. Everything there is gross (except the coffee).

• McDonald's food is a laxative.

• I haven't eaten mcDonalds in years. Makes me sick to my stomach to think about their food.

• Yes, I do love McDonald's. I mostly love their French fries and their Mac doubles and their sweet tea :) <3

• Not to crazy about it.

• No, I haven't had McDonald's since I was 14. I think their food is disgusting.. The only fast food restaurant I eat at is Chipotle if that counts.

• No. Don't want to know what kind of shit they put in their food.

• I can't remember the last time a had a meal there.

• McDonalds is amazing. No matter how many videos I watch trying to put me off it, I could never stop eating it lol.

• I don't like McDonald's. I prefer Burger King.

• Yes I do:)

• Yes but I wish it was healthier. How were the nuggets? O_O mines always get soggy after a day

• well i don't hate it but i don't like it either. it's good when you are broke lol

• everyone likes mc donalds XD

• I feel guilty afterwards, but yes , i do... my boyfriend works there now, he's 15, so I go there a lot more, lol

• Yes, even though I probably shouldn't.