Have you ever experienced the deja vu?

When something is happening and you have got the feeling you've already saw this situation before

• yes
    95% (18)96% (22)95% (40)Vote
  • not yet
    5% (1)4% (1)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I was actually talking to my girl about this few hours ago

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• yeah happened a couple of times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, But my boyfriend told me he never has. Of course he gets throat freeze instead of brain freeze, so he's weird :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times

0|0
    0|0
  • yes sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my gosh all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. In fact, I was talking about this yesterday...

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody has...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Right since my preteens I have often experienced it on various counts :) happens till date. Never figured out why and no one's been able to explain it either :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a few times

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking all time... like a dream orna vision and I stop the work for a second and wonder. what the fuck just happened...😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes man, but I didn't know that this called "deja vu"

0|0
    0|0
  • All the damn time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It a crazy feel and sometimes frightens me but I got told this "old saying." "That if it feel like déjà vu then you must be doing something right."

0|0
    0|0
  • Glitches in the holographic universe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have like every freaking day of my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah loads of times. It happened yesterday or the day before

0|0
    0|0
  • I always heard that it was just the brain processing what you saw before you consciously thought about it. It used to happen to me a lot. Once though I walked into a room and I turned to my then wife, and I said quickly. "Dog and a cop."
    I had remembered this same room with a dog and a cop walking in. It was odd, we were at Howe's Caverns in NY with our children. A moment later a cop with a German Shepherd walked in. I dont know why they were there but my wife whispered, that is freaky!
    She still remembers the incident and so do I. There is something to Deja Vu.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've dreamt about places I've never ever seen before

• So when im there i have this deja vu moment

• yeah, that was kind of what happened to me. We walked into this room at the tour entry of the cavern. It is a building with shops, and all of a sudden I remembered the dream.