Would you have sex with a clone of you, who is of the opposite sex?

Let's just assume that the clone would be just as attractive as you are (so a guy who is an 8 would be a girl is an 8 etc.) and you DO know that he/she is your weird clone person thing. This person also knows exactly what you like because the people who cloned you put your memories in there.
Would you do it?

• Hell yeas!
  • Nope nope nope, NOPE!
  • I'm not sure (see results)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll pass, it would end up looking like my brother and I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone/anything that reminded me of my brother...

What Girls Said 3

• I'm an only child and don't look much like either of my parents, so the only squick factor'd be narcissism, not incest. I'd be interested, but the clone (I'm guessing) would have my personality, so neither of us'd make a move and we'd just sit there staring at each other awkwardly.

• No definitely not

I love your imagination though haha

• I guess I would consider being in a relationship with my male clone.

What Guys Said 11

• Suppose my clone likes the same things I do. Problem is, I like to be tied and tantalized. Guess we could take turns ;)

• Hell yeah, she'd be perfect.

• I find it hard enough to live with myself as it is nevermind dating me

• No I wouldn't, if their my clone their not genetically female, but most likely had surgery to become a woman.

• No no, the point is that they were genetically altered to be your female counterpart. So your Y-chromosome would be altered into being an X-chromosome and thus the person would be exactly like you, but female. Whether or not yhis is actually scientifically possible is irrelevant for this question tho.

• No, part of the fun is discovering new things about them and surprises down the line or being introduced into new things you end up loving. Where's the fun if you know exactly what to expect.

• Nope because that is incest on a genetic level.

• Isn't that on the line of incest.

• Oh yeah yeah I would ;)

• It wouldn't feel like incest to me, I think it would be closer to masturbation if we're basically the same person. I'm also a switch, so we could take turns dominating each other. But I'd also do other things with her, like playing video games or watching my/our favorite movies together. Also, lots of cuddling and kissing.

• Naw, I wouldn't date someone with nasty farts like that.

• Probably not. But I'd make out with my clone, even if it was a guy (but looks exactly like me)