Where do you like to live -the south or the north and why?

South includes Georgia mississippi etc
North-boston, new York. Etc.
Explain

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in the South and I love it, but I have only been up north a few times and would like to go there more often. When it comes to food, though, I think Southern food is fantastic. Except for pizza... y'all have by far the best pizza. And wings. We're just friendlier and better looking servingnour pizzas. Ha, ha! Kidding. Kinda. We are pretty hot...

• Pizza here in NY is the best

• I would have to agree. NY and Chicago pizza make our pizzas taste like cardboard.

What Guys Said 4

• For me I would probably fit politically in the north

• Well I don't know much of America but Florida sounds lovely due to it's climate. I just heard they are sort of elitist people there..

• the south is just hicks.

• Lol, you gave the north examples as being the east, New England, while you gave the south examples as only the Deep South. When really the south extends to at least Tennessee if not ky and the north is not just New England. I often wonder if anybody even cares about the Midwest anymore. I realize we're not New York- the city that never sleeps, or Miami, the other city that never sleeps but I mean we do have our good things, in fact, if it wasn't for my state, Obama wouldn't have gotten elected as well as reelect end. I'm in ohio

What Girls Said 8

• I would probably live in New York because there is less racism there and more food and store and lifestyle options.

• The north because the south is too humid and full of bigots who don't realize they lost the Civil War.

• I was born in the South (Texas). I have full Southern pride too! I enjoy the south more than the north because I was born around more... Southern hospitality. I would explain further but I don't want to offend anyone. The south is what I was raised in and I feel like I have a more exclusive mentality.

• The north. You couldn't pay me enough to move to the south. Absolutely not

• I live in the south but not by choice, my heart belongs to the north. I love the snow, the more liberal attitudes, no annoying fake dragging on conversations, and so on. I was born during a blizzard and i just have a high tolerance for the cold, plus the cold is much better for my asthma. I just all around love the north, people are more blunt, its muuuch more fast paced, haha im babbling but i just love the north

• I'd prefer to live in LA, California if I have the chance to.

• I'm from NY and it's a huge part of who I am. But I'm also a conservative country girl. While I do love the qualities people have in the south, I'm a New Yorker through and through.

• I like in the Midwest, so the north.