What does death feel like? Any experience?

P. S :- I'm not suicidal, just curious.. So tell me..
Near death experience or just a feeling.. Anything, I don't care what it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I attempted suicide once. I didn't have a near-death experience, but I did experience the conviction that "Wow. I might well die now."

It was a massive relief to be honest. I have never relaxed like that. It was like every worry just left my body and I was at peace.

Like that feeling you get after an exam is over or something, only this was for my entire life.

It convinced me that this life is all we have, and you better spend it like YOU want.

What Guys Said 13

• It feels like you're falling into a deep dark hole where time doesn't flow and nothing ever happens, and you just don't feel anything, not even emotions.

• I guess it's not fun. I had surgery where I guess I could have died. I don't know what the odds were. They were probably low but if I would have went to the hospital a couple of days later it would have been likely I died. I just tried not to think about anything so the whole experience didn't feel like a whole lot.

• @ihatethiswebsite

Been there, lived that.

When I got out of the hospital I swore I'd never be stressed any more.
      The harsh corporate reality forced me to break that oath about every day, vacations excepted.

• Being very lucky thankfully

• Never lived something like that but the parts would be:

Terror step: Where you realize that death is near and your life is about to end. You start to panic panic.
    Embrace step: Where you accept your fate and you think about your family, your lovely moments. You calm down.
    Final moment: That moment you're about to be what you were before you born. People in religion call this "seeing the white light."

• You actually don't feel it, I didn't feel it
    I just popped up again suddenly when my heart decided to start beating again, that was weird

• its the destroyer of pleasures

• It feels boring.

• you feel like you want to get up or move but you just can't
    its a point where you just dont have control over anything

• Ask Kenny McCormick, no one else has actually been dead and then returned.

• Well I got knocked out and had amnesia. I don't remember it though.

• Yes i have many stories

• Care to share?

• ask a psychopath, they have never experienced life

• I've had a near death experience.

I felt fuzzy in the head, my nerves all over my body went haywire, shooting hot and cold, then went without sensation, then I simply faded away.

I was fortunately around people, so before the lack of oxygen posed a threat to any real damage to my body/life, I was resuscitated.

What Girls Said 6

• When I first became a Christian and a couple of years before that - I would have nightmares about going to hell and I think God was trying to show me what would happen to me after I died if I chose to ignore his teachings and requirements. However the longer you are a believer in Christ - the easier serving Him becomes because you are more mature and face less temptation when you encounter the world.

• yeah.. a lot of times i almost died.. then i punched death in the face and came back a winner.. lol.. :D

• I doubt anyone who has experienced death would be able to answer you. You know, being dead and all.

• But a person who experienced near death might be able to answer.. Maybe

• A near-death experience isn't the same as dying. You almost die and then you don't.

• Don't know, I wanna know the same. But a close example would be astral projection.

• Ever had a dreamless sleep? I think it's kinda like that.

• I'm dead right now... haunting gag..