Am I just worrying too much?

So the other night there was a Persian party my family was going to, but I wasn't feeling up to it and I didn't go. My sister came back and said that her friend's sister who is 17 like me was there alone and she just came from Iran. Now I am all worried about her because coming here at that age is hard and I should've been there to help her. She doesn't speak a word of English . I'm having my sister set up something so we can hang out. I'm really worried about her, even though we have never met. Is this a little too much worrying?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• No that sounds nice of you wanting to help her out

• It's understandable, you care! :')
    You only want what's best for her, and I'm sure you'll make her feel welcome! ☺

• You're over worrying, but it's nice to see my little sis is so caring.

• I dont think it's too much but dont let it consume you.

• I asked with no relevance. I 'm here for my assignment message level is not enough : D Can you throw me a message :D

• so you are the princess of persia i always wondered exactly how you looks like :p

• You are a good girl

What Girls Said 2

• That's sweet of you.
    Don't worry too much about it.
    Just hang out with her like you are planning

• No don't worry yourself be happy to see your sister it the best time to spend time with your sister