So everybody I know has cut me out of their life or it so seems how do I handle this?

My best guess is it's my attitude that is hard to control because of the mistreatment I always went through has made me bitter and angry everybody I know ignores my presence or just don't like me I'm aware that the attitude is a problem for myself

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the reason this is happening? It must be something you're doing or it wouldn't be everyone that is doing it

What Girls Said 1

• Don't complain in front of others.
    That's my only advice.

What Guys Said 2

• If you are aware of it that is a good sign maybe you can start to change and become more comfortable with yourself

• This happened to me a few years ago, but if they don't like you then why would you want to be around them? Find people that like you for you or learn to enjoy being alone and use other means to get what you lost, that's what I did.