How to get through high school?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was trying to remember how I got through it. :)

I think eventually I found a very few people I liked and respected. They were all funny and talented. We made a good group. We hung out a lot.

As high school goes on sometimes you get to choose what to study. I chose stuff I thought was interesting and unusual. I got good at writing. Learned Japanese. Stuff like that. Went to a "magnet school" where I could meet other people I hadn't been in school with all my life.

Looking back now, most of my memories are actually positive.

Take care, and as Mark Twain said, "Don't let school interfere with your education." :)

What Guys Said 10

• Concentrate on your grades , think how good a education
    will make things better for you in life.. my niece is age 13.5
    and she makes high honors and great grades all school
    year long mainly because she puts forth lot of effort and
    she is not allowed no social media such as computer,
    no cell phones, she must study and she's allowed
    limited TV and doesn't have no friends cause people
    can be a big influence on ones behavior

• Be yourself, be friendly , make good friends.

• By not worrying too much what people think of you... Don't just do something to fit in if you can't be yourself

Other then that... Work hard, study, even if it's easy

• You just do. People feel like they should've avoided all of the social interactions. Well you shouldn't. Highschool might be a breeding ground for monsters, but it's also fast lane to understanding how to be a cool person. Do whatever, feel whatever emotions you feel, it's going to be kind of great some of the time, it's going to absolutely suck at other times, and hopefully with the right intentions you come out the other end a better person.

• Lower your head and think it you fuck high school up, no college. No college, shit job. Focus and work hard now so you can work easily in the future.

• You might want to be a bit more specific

• Put your head down and work.

• Talk like the other girls, wear the same clothes, ignore teachers and parents, smoke pot, do harder drugs, cut school, punch s bitch, ignore rules and most importantly... Be yourself.

• Focus in class most important. That is 60% of the battle.

• Study? Lol :P

What Girls Said 8

• One day at a time. Realize that your time with those idiots is limited and that after graduation you never have to see any of then ever again.

• Make friends, be active in activities and clubs

• No relationships, or crushing on guys/girls. This year im gonna study (probably gonna fail), all I did was pay attention in class then at home I would leave it. It was either ace it or fail it. Most of the time I would ace it. Also, make sure you get a high GPA and classes. Colleges are gonna look at your 9th and 10th grade year record, so make it count.

• In what way? Socially? Academically? Something else?

• Knowing that it's perfectly fine not being part of the popular crowd.

• there's always a light at the end of a tunnel

• by studying

• Do you boo... do you.