Are blacks stronger than whites?

Who wants to explain this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, and it's called genetics. Form, build, shape, muscle structure. It just is what it is. Of course, how an individual treats their body is the most determining factor.

• That is why white girls are fucked by blacks

• Ummmm... as far as I know, different white girls like different things. To each their own. But a lot of us do like muscles. And charm.

• That is why a lot of white girls are fucked by blacks

What Girls Said 1

• No your race doesn't determine your strength. You have strong blacks and well whites, as well as the other way around.

What Guys Said 7

• It's more African Americans, since they were bred to be stronger and faster. Africans from Africa aren't that physically imposing compared to the ones in America

• Unless you've tested every single black and white person on their physical attributes and recorded the results then you'll never know for sure.

• I just did a Google Image search for "Weight Lifting Champions" and they're mostly white dudes with a couple of white women and a couple of Asian dudes. Not a single black person to be seen.

• Cool 😎 stats. Any context on participation? I think the NFL would be a better barometer. Worlds elite athletic specimens. You also have to think in terms if the different types of muscle fibers and there attributes in terms of strength and athleticism. I think African Americans tend to produce a higher amount of the fast twitch fibers

• @Tommy-Gunz According to some racist science stuff I read blacks have stronger lower bodies and are better at running while whites have stronger upper bodies and are better at lifting.

• which muscle fibers lend themselves to pure strength, or speed etc. Is likely the determining factor. The upper lower body thing seems stretched. The core is really the most essential muscle group for any athletics. Seems like if one group has an advantage in any area its likely that they tend to produce more of the corresponding muscle fibers. Those that lead to strength or speed. Most pro athletes tend to produce high number of fast twitch muscles football, soccer types any of the track and field stuff

• blacks have more testosterone, more flexible, athletic, muscly, so they have the advantage.

• Yes, that's why most black people are sent to jail.

• Their faster. I heard some guy saying that they may build more muscle fiber per square inch than whites. Don't know what he was basing this off, but he says Asians build the least per square inch and the gap between white and Asians is much more than blacks versus whites. I would say look at the NFL and that's probably the best barometer

• Yes, you are right, we whites must concede to this fact and bow down to our Black Hebrew Israelite overlords.