Why do non white men almost never have a racial preference like most white guys and women of all races do?

I find this really only common (having a racial preference when it comes to dating) amongst white guys and women of all races. It really makes no sense Why is that you think?

• Non white guys don't player hate or discriminate
  • More non white guys should have racial preferences to fit in
  • Non white guys are just more likely and willing to admit there's attractive people in all races than white men and women of all races
  • Non white guys are not dumb enough to actually let stereotypes influence their dating decisions
  • Non white guys are less likely to blame their bad experiences with their race or another race and more likely to admit that they have made some bad choices than blame and write off their race or other races

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm attracted to every ethnicity because there's a lot of gorgeous girls of different races

What Girls Said 8

• Personally, I find all types of races attractive. Peer pressure may influence other people though. Or ignorance.
    I'd love me some Will Smith any day!
    Sincerely yours
    White female

• I'd actually beg to differ. I think more white men actually have racial preference, because they tell me very often. Where as I feel that POC tend to be more open because, well, in the world were less preferred and less in demand.

• Speaking as a black woman and an observer of other black people, black people are more forgiving and welcoming of other races.

• I dont have a preference by the way. Im interested in the person

• Hmm. I have met guys a lot of guys of every ethnicity who have preferences. I really do not care as long as they do not try to bring me down.

• Huh? Asian guys much prefer Asian women.

• You think so? Because to me it seems more likely to find a unicorn than an Asian guy that dates out of his race. >_<

• I've noticed that most of the white guys on here only go after one type. There way more pickier as of when I meet non white guys they really don't care as long as she's cute

What Guys Said 14

• I don't necessarily agree with all those theories - I think it is equal among all the races who dates within their race and outside their races.

• We just more open and aren't so worried about "culture clashes" while still having pride in own. I noticed white dudes have more of a "get down or lay" approach when it comes to different cultures

• I think out of all the races Asians and whites are the most "sheltered" so they may be more comfortable sticking with what they know. I use that term lightly because not everyone has the same experiences. Though tbh this might be a huge generalization.

• I love girls of all ethnicities.. 😎

• eh? i disagree.

• We white guys have group loyalty. You dance with who brought you!

And hence, we have pretty much the strongest inclination to date in our own group.

• I have met plenty of "non white" that have dating preferences.

• I've observed this, as well. I'm also non-White and without a racial preference.

• Sober up and make sense.

• Your assertion is not well backed by data.

Most data suggests men generally are more willing to date outside their race than women. Asian males are perhaps a little less likely to date outside than other groups, how much of that is choice is hard to say.

• White people are more desirable than non-white people.

Women are more attractive than men.

Therefore, non-white men are the least desired demographic, and thus don't get the option to be picky.

Conversely, white women are the most desired demographic, and can be extremely picky.

Just telling it how it is, but some sissies who can't handle reality will inevitably downvote me.

• I have racial preferences and i am not white

• I also said most non white guys not all non white guys.

• It seems like a ton of non white guys can't wait to get a white girl for whatever reason that is