Is it weird to go see a movie by yourself?

I've only done it once, last year. I didn't think it was weird but in the past I've heard people say that only weirdos go to movies by themselves. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• no it's normal. think about it, you would watch a movie yourself in the house right? and you're there to watch the movie, not sit and talk to your friend and be really annoying. It's nice to go with others but it's not a necessity

What Guys Said 6

• I have done this a few times.

• This is the dumbest viewpoint ever. I've never understood why people think that way. It's not weird to go by yourself. You can't talk to them during it anyway.

• It's not weird at all. I do it sometimes.

• Nope it's normal a bithing lonely tho

• the ones who say that r weirdos.

• Let me quote Eleanor Roosevelt: "You wouldn't care what others thought of you if you realized how little they do."

What Girls Said 2

• My older brothers ALWAYS goes to the movies with his friends. He doesn't even walk back home alone. If his friends stays late there then he stays late there. He thinks its weird to go the movies by himself. I just went to the cinema last week with my mom and my friends. I haven't seen a single person there by themselves. But if there was, I wouldn't think it'd be weird at all.

• i don't find it weird