If I ruled the world, I would... ?

Fill this blank with at least two different sentences of your choice.

Most Helpful Guy

• - Make Star Wars required learning in schools
    - Put Mr. Spock on the US $5 bill
    - Financial aid for those who can't afford a PS4 or Xbox One
    - all congressmen and politicians replaced by Muppets
    - Izabel Goulart's birthday designated a national holiday
    - all money currently being spent on wars goes to fund either Disneyland on Mars or Jurassic World
    - instead of the national anthem, each school day begins with a random Katy Perry song
    - the Olympic Games becomes clothing-optional
    - each continent is ruled by a different Disney princess
    - time spent on GaG counts as extra credit

What Girls Said 10

• I've always been asked this question ever since I was in primary school, esp the kind of question like "if u were president, what would u do?"... and never have I ever been able to answer them.
    Nothing ever comes to mind when asked questions like these... probably cuz I'm not interested in being any sort of "ruler" or "leader" or any superior person.. lel

• If i ruled the word, i would... be a tyrannical Leader.

No one would dare break my laws, as they'd be too scared of the consequences haha

• I'd break them just to see what you would do to me for breaking the law :O

• Hey @anon1999 I hope you don't steal my 💜. Lol... the punishment for that is... marriage haha

• How is that punishment exactly!! Lol I am working on it

• If I ruled the world I would abolish dress codes except for weather reasoning and in religious settings.
    If I ruled the world creationism would be posed as a theory along with evolution/the big bang in class

• I would suck at it. I have no leadership skills. The world would just go down in flames.

• help people who are suffering

• I would bang Italian men all day

• be one hell of a queen.

• Make everyone worship me :D muahahaha.

• If I ruled the world I would make sure that the world would abide by my laws and values.

• I would make people be more accepting

I would give people who are cruel to animals the death penalty

What Guys Said 9

• If I ruled the world I would make everyone be nice to each other. I would also decree that everybody has to respect each other.

• i'd do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING 2 make time-machines available

• For going in the era of brother Louie Louie and never gonna give you up songs..

• basically i'd go back to 1981, and start my life from there, at my current age, and x-perience various things i missed... so technically u could say i'd b born in 1957. and x-ept music, i'd x-perience 80s computers and BBS communities (google wot BBS is if u don't know), i'd buy arcade cabinets, i'd do XTC during 90s acid-house/rave parties and have one of those old-skool mobiles, and and in 2007 i'd join GAG and b one of da 1st members :P

but now i'd b almost 60 :|

• "I'd free all of my sons" -Nas
    But seriously, I would treat humans like animals and animals like humans

• Declare the Confederate flag the new world flag and order everyone to fly one.
    Call my government the Confederacy and start building Battlecruisers so I can fight against the Protoss and the Zerg.

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...on_SC2_DevRend1.jpg

• If I ruled the world everyone would be turned into happy hippies @-@ and I would eat smoke bud and bang girls all day lol oh and I'd make them put beavis and butthead back on TV and get rid of racism everyone will be referred to as human instead of black and white and all that :)

• I would make sex booth all over the world xD

• change lots and lots of fucking things.

• Advocate transhumanism as much as I could.
    Merge all the governments into one.

• Take all the pretty girls for myself.
    Repeat.