What are some AMAZING bands?

I listen to Twenty Øne Piløts, Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, Fun., Ghost Town, Arctic Monkeys, etc . Music like that. I'm very picky when it comes to music, lyrics are the most important thing to me. So what I are some awesome bands? No 5sos,1D, etc . Choo choo! ^~^

Most Helpful Guy

• Rolling Stones, Tears for Fears , Crowded House
    White Snake ,

What Guys Said 8

• Led Zeppelin

• If you like more of the rocky kind of, try:

And so I watch you from afar
    MaybeSheWill
    God is an Astronaut
    Circa Survive
    65daysofstatic
    Burn the Fleet
    Mutiny on the Bounty
    Thousand Foot Krutch
    At the Drive-In

Just a handful frmo the top of my mind which you might like considering the list you have.

• I like Years & Years at the moment

• Try Fall Out Boy, Skillet, Panic At The Disco, Blink 182, ColdPlay, Paramore, OneRepublic, Awolnation, and Imagine Dragon.

• Brand New, Circa Survive, Thrice, At The Drive In, The Killers, MGMT, Anberlin, Foster The People, Muse, Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, mewithoutyou, Linkin Park, Alter Bridge, Red, Kings Of Leon, Glassjaw...

• What do you like about lyrics, meaning? Nirvana lyrics are wack but they never wrote a bad song, especially on the Nevermind album.

• Arctic monkeys are preedy good look up the strokes, queens of the stone age and system of a down those are my 3 fav bands at the moment :)

• System of a down, Evanescence, Breaking Benjamin, Billy Talent, OneRepublic. :)

What Girls Said 6

• The 1975, The Neighbourhood, Bowling For Soup, Papa Roach, Green Day, Hollywood Undead, Simple Plan, The Pretty Reckless, Fall Out Boy, Sick Puppies, Muse, The Maine, Vampire Weekend, You Me At Six, The Fray, Good Charlotte, Muse, Linkin Park, Starset, Kings Of Leon, The Killers, Bad Suns, The Script, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5.

• I listen to Maroon 5, Papa Roach and Linkin Park.

• The clash I guess

• Cool taste! :) I like Blink 182, Coldplay, Chevelle, Crossfade, Tool, Deftones, Breaking Benjamin, Jimmy Eat World, The Ataris, Lifehouse, Switchfoot, Foo Fighters, Three Days Grace.

• The Band Perry is pretty good ^-^

• Sick puppies
    Josh groban