What is your did you know?

What is your did you know??

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you know that pigs could have orgasms that last for about 20 minutes?

Did you know the domesticated sheep is one of the couple of other species that can actually be homosexual?

Did you know we can never really touch anything? Because of tiny particles making it physically impossible. There is however an animal species (or perhaps a couple more) I dunno like a lizzard type or gecko (not sure) that are able to actually make contact (anatomics) making it able for them to run up walls :D

0|0
    0|0
    • very intresting, thanks!

I see you are from Belgium so I want to ask you what you think of Mechelen?

• Show All
    • Thanks for mho! And no haven't been in other cities. Grew up and still live on the country side

• Which part of belgium? If it is the dutch speaking part we can talk dutch

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you know that when an eagle loses a father it automatically loses the same feather on the opposite side to keep perfect balance?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• ... Did you Know that by September 11 or September 13 is supposed to be the Economic Crash of the Century? And did you Know that in October, the IMF is supposedly supposed to Announce a New World Currency?
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • did you know you shouldn't believe everrything

• Show All
    • only if you know how to use it and when you have one the change seems bigger that someone shoots you because the other is afraid to be shoot too

• Oh, they have to have a licence 'To kill' let's put it and don't worry, if they do not how to use it, they learn very quickly with someone experienced who knows what they are doing. xx

• Did you know that there's actually Oreo cereal available only in South Korea? I believe they're called Oreo O's

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you know that October is national fire prevention month because the Great Chicago Fire occured in October?

0|0
    0|0
    • No i didn't know, never heared about a great chicago fire though

• It started on October 8th 1871 when a cow knocked over a lantern and caused a fire to start. Over the next 2 days the fire burned down majority of the city. After the fire, a new mayor was elected who made stricter fire codes to prevent another fire like that.

• Intresting

• Did you know that people with brown eyes have blue under the brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you know that I didn't know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you know that your feet are the exact same size as your forearm?

0|0
    0|1
  • did you know that Jesus loves YOU

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you know it can take up to 10 fucking years for a orange year to bloom?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Did you know prophet Muhammad is believed to have found lots of his views with a defrocked Syrian Arianist monk named Sergius (Baheira in Muslim tradition) Sergius had been a Nestorian monk before he was defrocked because of his heretic views.
    It would explain why so much of the Koran is similar to the Bible.

Several Christian writers like st John of Damascus and Peter the Venerable considered Islam to be a Christian heresy, NOT another religion. Voltaire shared that opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • My fact :-
    During World War II, the crew of the British submarine HMS Trident kept a fully grown reindeer called Pollyanna aboard their vessel for six weeks (it was a gift from the Russians).

0|0
    0|0
    • hahah typical something that you can't believe it's really true

• Do u that stars is bigger than sun

0|0
    0|0