Poll: Do you believe in evolution?

For the record, I go with C

• No
  • I believe in divinley guided evolution
  • I believe in evolution by natural selection
  • unsure

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not relevant. You can believe that you will not die but if you die then you just die. It doesn't matter if you believe in it or not. You either know it and use it well or pretend it was something else and fool yourself.

Evolution is here to stay because it has enough support to be a fact or at least closest to a fact compare to pretty much everything else. I'm pretty sure gravity theory and economic taxes theories have less support than evolution. Things fall to the ground and you're paying taxes so...

What Girls Said 12

• It hasn't really been up for serious debate in about a century.

• Yep yep yep

• I believe in evolution by natural selection. Woo science!

• It's what I was told in school.

• Yep of course I do.

• I believe in evolution. Whether it be purely by natural selection or have a divine helping hand though, I'm not certain. Can anyone be, really?

• well, ofc the very very adamant religious people and atheistic people can be certain cx but i get what you mean. I'm agnostic so I'm kind of like... yeah, natural selection, but maybe there is something out there and that something created natural selection? who knows.

• I'm unsure about evolution but a lot of it makes sense. It's just that, some of it conflicts with my religious beliefs.

• Of course I believe something with supported evidence.

• yes absolutely

• everything is bs

• C for the win

• You don't get to choose if you want to believe in evolution, just like you don't get to choose if you want to believe in the existence of grass. Evolution is not a belief, it is a proven fact.

What Guys Said 12

• Absolutely not. Evilution is the work of the devil!
    Along with gravity, the dinosaurs, and clothing made from mixed fabrics!

• What is not to believe about proven science?

• Yeah, it has been proven, those that don't believe it's because they don't want to.
    The obvious proof is us humans.

There's no reasons not to believe.

• No. I believe in natural selection and adaption but I believe that they happen according to the Law of Entropy unless we intervene with selective breeding. Genetics also show species can't change into other species. Honestly evolution is a Garden of Eden story for atheists. Only it doesn't explain how men lost their rib or why we wear clothes, etc.

• Oh, okay, I guess everyone was wrong then. Start over. You lead the way, eh?

• yes this is all old hat

• I believe in Option C

• Sure it makes more sense, just look back at all the fossil records

• voted c :/

• What your referring to as natural selection? Alphas passing on their genetics or the picking of mates that have a chance of keeping the species alive. Yes there is a difference.

• I accept the theory of evolution by means of natural selection, yes.

• it's a fact.

• Yeah and I believe the world is round. Basically, I live in the 21st century