Which Fantasy Movie Franchise do you belong to?

You got: Lord of the Rings
You know you wouldn’t be anywhere without the support of those closest to you. You might stray off the beaten path every once in awhile, but it ends up making you stronger as a person. You’ll fit in perfectly in the beautiful, adventurous world of LOTR.
So happy i didn't get Twilight. Sorry guys 😟

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Twilight
    You value love over everything else; you are willing to die for the people you care about. You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. You’ll fit into the world of Twilight, where your bravery and quick wit will be very useful!

Fuck my life, what the heck was this? This test sucks :P

• Haha why? I think it fits u best Amy 😉

• Hahaha no way, I don't value love over everything else, and I want to die doing something amazing, not for someone I care about lol I look for revenge so if someone I love dies, I would take the revenge thing to a whole new level, like the punisher :D

What Guys Said 8

• I got Pirates Of The Carribean
    You’re pretty carefree and easygoing, and don’t let the little things in life bring you down. You have a need for adventure and to be with people all the time. You’ll be perfect in the world of Pirates of the Caribbean, where there will be lots of exciting adventure… and rum!

• You got: Twilight

Well, I guess my time on Earth has come to an end. See you guys, take care ;)

• You got: Twilight.

As long as i get to be something other than a vampire, shapeshifter and a Child of the Moon. I'm thinking something with magic abilities...

• You got: Harry Potter
    You value your family and friends more than anything, and you know they’ll always be there for you. You’d fit in perfectly in the world of magic, leaving your muggle life behind.

• You got: Lord of the Rings

NEAT!

• You got: Twilight

well, that's it!
    i'm out!
    bye!

• You got: Star Wars
    You know that wisdom and perseverance are two of the greatest traits a person can possess. You learned from some of the best mentors, and you have the strength it takes to achieve your goals and your dreams. You’ll be perfect in the world of Star Wars, learning how to use light sabers and experiencing extremely high-tech gadgets.

• Lord of the Rings lol. It was hard deciding which pet so I just chose rabbit -_- lol

What Girls Said 9

• You got: Twilight
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-6197-1435507874-2.gif

• Twlight - 'You value love over everything else; you are willing to die for the people you care about. You keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. You’ll fit into the world of Twilight, where your bravery and quick wit will be very useful!' :/

• One does not simply PICK a Fantasy movie franchise to belong to.

but yeah...
    You got: Harry Potter

• You got: Pirates of the Caribbean

Damn I wanted Star Wars

• You got: Harry Potter

Warner Bros.

I haven't even read or watched any of them

• You got: Pirates of the Caribbean

Aww yea!

• Harry Potter!

So glad :)

• Twilight

• i got twilight