If we all looked the same, do you think we would be in less or more issues?

If we all looked the same, dating or friendship wise, would you agree that it would cause less problems since we wouldn't let looks dominate our judgement of others, or would you say it would cause more issues since we may end up judging our personalities more?

• If we all looked the same, it would cause more problems
  • If we all looked the same, it would cause less problems
  • Check results

Most Helpful Guy

• Less issues. I would rather be judged on my personality than my looks. I mean, think about it. If mating selection was based purely on personality, EVERYONE would strive to be the best person they could be - making the world a better place.

And i think it is fair to judge someone based on personality, while judging them on looks is unfair. It doesn't sound fair that an ugly person can't have love. But it sounds perfectly fair that an awful person can't have love.

• I agree. But I think we're also born with some personality traits. For example, as a baby, I was really sensative and even now when I'm 19, I'm still sensative. Changing that isn't easy when I can't completely control how I feel in certain times. But I agree that looks is something we are all born with and judging our looks is unfair since we didn't choose how we wanted to look like

• But see things like that aren't a big deal for most people. What is a big deal is how kind a person is and the purity of his/her heart. isn't it fair to say that a kind person deserves love, while an unkind person doesn't?

• okay, I understand your point of view. But personally, I think everyone should have love because while a kind person deserves love, an unkind person needs love to be kind

What Guys Said 7

• "Have you seen this man? He has just committed a bank robbery"
    "Well what does he look like?"
    "Well... just like you... and also me"
    "Shit"

• Personality would be much more important and since we are unique, I think that would lead to more problems.

• It's interesting seeing the negative effects of a positive thing such as our uniqueness

• It would solve problems, Noone can judge others. Noone can bully others, Noone is better or worse then others.

• We'll always find a way to make more problems and issues

• I agree. But can you give examples of what issues we may have if we all looked the same?

• I've never seen anyone who looks similar to me, not even a little, but apparently many people have met someone who resembles me. They call me by the wrong name or flat-out tell me I look just like XY. It's not an advantage. More often than not, the person I remind them of has hurt them in some way, and they subconsciously resent me for something I've never done.

• life would be very boring then.

• About the same.

• what do you mean?

• Even if we all looked the same, humans would find something, anything to separate us into groups and the hate and fear would be the same. They use skull shapes and regions to create different races. There really aren't any different races of humans. Humans just look different based ot regions of origins and the physiological adaption to the elements of those regions. Some would still want to be/feel superior to others and would find ways to separate and divide us and set a base for difference. That's how the hate and fear starts.

• yea, I agree. I feel like people use distinctions as a form of order

What Girls Said 3

• First thing I thought of is that it would be super easy to be a criminal. Just change your clothes when out of eyesight and suddenly you're a different person.

Plus how would you be able to tell your friends and family apart from other people? Unless they only wore one outfit their entire lives or something to identify them.

• No because our personalities are still different

• more problems.. a lot more..

• and why do you think that?

• ohh yea, that's true! but what about relationship wise such as dating or friendship?

• dating.. well everyone would look the same.. no there will b no real connection.. we all will b like robots.. or animals.. not caring about others personality and just banging them for kids.. clones actually. because well all look the same.