Whats is something that you've seen that made you say "I've seen it all"?

Most Helpful Guy

• Random things happening during class, but then suddenly that heavier kid in class broke a strong wooden bench in two just by rocking on it...
    I've seen a lot of stuff in class while the teacher was gone... but Now I've seen it all!

• Ha thanks for the MHO
      Now I have this flashback again... It wasn't an old bench, it was a modern, strong looking bench... I do not know how he did it, but it happened

• lool that wa funny. You're welcome. :)

• *was

What Guys Said 1

• Usually stuff on internet

What Girls Said 3

• My husband came into the shower with me and brought a cigarette and a bowl of ice cream... and then he decided it was a good idea to pee in the shower. Never seen or heard of anything like this, other people don't find it as funny as I do, but whatever.

• how did he eat the ice cream while having a cigarette either in his other hand or mouth? Also that's disgusting. I know the saying is "don't eat where you shit" but I think piss can apply too...

• If you're an experienced smoker, you can hold a cup and a cigarette in the same hand. It is disgusting, but it was hysterical at the same time because I was like... why the fuck is this happening right now?

• I don't think I've ever seen anything bizarre enough for me to make that assumption.

• Great question! I've seen a lot but I've never had a moment that made me think that was it.