Are you blessed?

Do you think that you are blessed?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I thinks so. I have loving family, who have been very supportive. I have great friends who truly care about me including You! What more can I ask? :D I feel blessed!

• That so nice :)

• Nah it's just their accent I believe. And thank you :)

• I feel blessed everyday I wake up lol. I'm blessed to have my boyfriend, my friends, my niece, my pets and an ok job that I can make enough money to pay my bills and buy food.

I've been through shit just like anyone else but all it did was make me even more thankful for the small things and what I have now, i'm very easy to please lol

• I'm blessed. Thank God for everything I'm privileged of that others aren't :).

• No, I don't think so.

• I thank God everyday for my blessings. I'm very blessed!

• Well yes I am blessed but I also earned it so its yes but I earned it.

• Absolutely. Everyday I am.

• With my caring family, food to eat, and the advanced technology we have now, why wouldn't I be blessed? The Lord gave me life, once you have that, you're already blessed.

• I have the best friends in the world, I am. #nodownvotesonthisoneplease I used to have several shitty friendships but now I'm glad with the family that I CHOSE! :)

• I hardly think so.

• Yes, very blessed.

• I have good luck and bad luck.

• There's always two sides to a penny. God never gives you more than you can handle.

• No, I'm cursed. From birth :P

• Yes, I'm very blessed :) <3

• Yes.. To be given this opportunity to experience life and travel the many destinations in a unique vessel is a gift and a blessing.

What Guys Said 20

• I don't know if I'm blessed or not but I have lucked out in life. I had a fantastic childhood and I live in a great town. I have a supportive family and my friends are all really nice. I've never had a life threatening illness and most things come pretty naturally to me. I've never seriously struggled financially either. If people believe that is blessed then that's cool. I know quite a few good people who have had really difficult lives though which I don't think they deserve. Are they without any kind of blessing? It's a difficult question with a difficult answer regardless of whether or not we believe in blessings.

I didn't vote in the poll.

• countless blessings bruh thankfull for each one

• Yes I am blessed still I am looking forward for more blessings. 😎

• I think I am very lucky

• Yes, with a granddaughter born Friday , June 26 2015.

• I'm alive aren't I?

• I am indeed my very name even means God has been gracious, or God has shown favor, God has blessed.

• Not in the sense that have lots of things but by the fact that I have the potential to be incredible. We all do. Just gotta put in the work.

• I'm thankful for everything I got

• I am blessed to have a family caring for me, to have friends, to be able to go to school
    to have food... I can go on and on

• No, I got kind of screwed over in my life. My parents died at a young age, I was born with a mental disorder and I was raised in mostly poverty.

• I have wonderful parents who love me, eacother, have enough money to pay for all of my steep out of state tuition. I have incredible friends, and great health. It's fantastic, I cannot ask for a better life. I truly am blessed

• I am blessed by the almighty banana man lord king god.

• I have good friends, a good education, and good prospects for a high-demand job.

But I have not yet had a girlfriend, and the loneliness is crippling.

It's mixed.

• But you don't practice your religion don't preach if you don't practice.

• Oh shut the fuck up you retard, this question has nothing to do with religion or preaching religion. Plus, who told you that I don't practice my religion? I haven't prayed for one year but that doesn't mean I don't practice my religion, it's Ramadan and I'm fasting, but no one is perfect, no one can do everything 100%. So think before you speak you idiot.

• *to stand up for what you believe in on the internet

• I'm gonna keep you with your silly imagination, I will always stand up for what I believe, and if you believe that or not, I really don't care.

• Blessed with Lucifer's awesomeness? Sure.

• I feel like I'm cursed if anything

• Yes very much so.

• Blessed nope :(

• i'm blessed