Have you ever had a weird teacher?

Every year I always get a weird, sketchy, or perverted teacher who I always tried to avoid coming in contact with outside of class. Tell me about a teacher that you knew who was like this.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• My freshman high school English teacher was this crazy guy who would crawl on his desk and hiss like a cat at us sometimes. that was a lot of fun.

What Guys Said 8

• Rude, weird, lazy, yes.
    But my bestie told me at 30 she had had a relationship with her PE coach when she was 16-20 and he was 35 and married with children.

• haha damn yyeah. I had a teacher who put soo much Bullshit in cv and in interview that he got a job as a teacher and when she tried to teach you something, normally students in our year knew more than her O_o. She was bittchy as well as our class was getting on her nerves, so funny sometimes.

The another teacher we had was a bit pissed at us as well but was a weird in a way that he could talk hours and hours about how does he lost his luggage on airport if the lesson didn't finish in about one hour and fifteen minutes. O_o

• A few eccentric - No perverts thankfully

• The weird one... weird habits when he gets nervous... repeats a certain word like he's a damaged robot... and.. when we only need to know one thing, he explains The whole alphabet when we only need to know A

• Omg, my teacher was just like that!!!

• Lol does he stare at students creepily?

• Only at the ones he dislikes

• Oh absolutely; my teacher was really weird and he had a pony tail...

• Tell me more about him

• Oh wow... Lol. That's really creepy

• Yeah he gives pamphlets that we're suppose to "learn" on our own

• Yeah knew this hot but erm perverted older female teacher, kinda made some of us feel uncomfertable most of the time : (

• I'm pretty sure I've had a few paedophile teachers in secondary school.

• I had a sexy teacher too before ;) lol

What Girls Said 3

• There used to be a rumor that one teacher left the school because he got arrested for faking his master degree and such 😳 Not sure if it is true though.

• Yes I had. Still whenever i see him, he wants to hug me? He is a creep. I avoid him.

• Hahaha yes.. Not pervered but really weird..