How ridiculous is it to be scared of a pretty black butterfly with golden spots?

It seems like animals hate me or something.. Ugh, I saw a dog staring at me with his big black eyes too. And cats crying. Am I in a horror movie or something?
I'm so creeped out..

Most Helpful Guy

• its a natural human reaction, we're scared of the unknown, when you see something like black, which is just an empty colour, we get scared of the void, perfectly natural, it's safe to say you're a perfectly normal human being.

What Guys Said 4

• Everyone has their fears. I used to be afraid of dogs, til I learned they weren't so aggressive after all and how to pet them.

• The butterfly sounds quite nice

• I don't really like insects or something

• Everyone their fears... I think it's ridiculous unless the butterfly is poisonous

• She's like.. So creepy I don't know how to explain it..

• Lol you're funny dude..
      I don't like spiders.. I don't like any bugs they make my skin crawl..

• Same here, but it's a bug less

What Girls Said 8

• Dogs and maybe other animals can sense your mood. For example - my dog always shakes his tail when he sees any of us come home but the week that my grandma died, my dog's tail was limp all day - did not wag - even when I spoke directly to him. Dogs can "sense" things. He may even be aware that my grandma is dead even though he has not seen her body so far. If you are in a bad mood or sick - animals may get uncomfortable around you.

• Those are my favorite

• as i was walking home a huge (2inch) cockroach flew on my bare forearm and tried to catch a ride or something

• Not ridiculous at all.
    I hate bugs in general which includes butterflies and lady bugs.
    They disgust me and make me itchy.
    I like cats and dogs though. Especially dogs.

• I'm extremely terrified of butterflies

• I'm scared of all animals and insects/bugs. Even if they're butterflies. So it's not ridiculous at all.

• Animals are sensitive. They have sense we don't. Maybe there's something wrong with you that's freaking them out. Get checked out

• I don't think they are scary at all. Feel sorry for you though