In this question you are a skilled thief what do you do?

You know the art of thievery well , what do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I steal from the rich and give to the poor, myself included. I have a catchy name and the common folk adore me. They sing my praises and spread word of me. I have a simple but cool outfit, but I also use disguises. I trained with the faceless men, so watch out.

I steal from corrupt business men and elected officials, then I use the money to buy supplies for the poor and downtrodden. I also swindle, I trick the big wigs into giving me the deeds to places and then hand them over to people who are working the land.

It's not in my m. o. to kill, but if a bad guy is about to kill innocent people, I will step in and save the innocent at all costs.

• Thanks for mho, I love your questions because they ask everyone to get creative :)

• @Toad-1 I can't hide this any longer. When I first read this, I thought it said "In this question you are a skillet"
      XD

• How dare you! ;P

What Girls Said 3

• Break into banks

• Well duh I would join the nightingales. As Karliah says "We may be Nightingales, but in our hearts we're still thieves and we're damn good at what we do."

img05.deviantart.net/.../...y_irontaco-d4r9oro.jpg

• So with the powers you get with being a nightingale. I would go on the biggest crime spree the world will ever see. ^^

• a thieve is supposed to steal stuffs so...

What Guys Said 6