Love on first sight, never saw her again. Advice?

Okay, the whole description:
I was on holidays in Turkey. When we arrived back here in Germany, we took the train from the airport and I had 2 hours of seeing the most beautiful creature on the whole planet. She was about my age, maybe a little older but not more than 17. She was basicly everything I ever found beautiful: She had an intoxicating smile, she looked towards me a couple of times and I had to smile but at the same time I was sad because I knew I was never going to see her again. She was with her father and her little siblings, a little girl and a boy, and she lovingly cared for them. Then she spoke in a different language to her father, it was croatian. I recognized it because my father is croatian, which would explain my extraordinary attraction to her even more since she was the definition of beauty for me, not just the way she looked, but also the way she acted. She just gave me a feeling of home, even though I don't even speak any croatian anymore.
That was four months ago, I never saw her again and I know I probably never will (which made me cry more than just a couple of times) but I still can't get over it. I haven't seen anyone even remotely comparable to her after.
Any advice on how to get my head free?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• guess u should move on then if chances r u won't see her again bro... if u stuck thinkin bout her u r kinda done.
    u didn't even talk 2 her... no?

• No, didn't get the chance to talk to her... I guess I should try to forget her for now but if I ever see her again I will not make the mistake of not talking to her again

• x-actly, just wot i was thinkin bro

• I don't believe in love at first sight so I can't really relate, I have no idea how you can have an emotional connection with someone you've never spoke to