What do you think of people who have cheated on their SOs and then after awhile expect them to get over their cheating if they were still together?

I'm thinking "Who the f**k is the cheater to make demands?"

Most Helpful Guy

• That pisses me of so much. I mean, you fucking cheat on me and now you demand me to get over it? What the fucking fuck?

I would never stay with someone that has cheated on me, I have respect for myself, something she didn't give me, and I'm not staying with someone who doesn't respect me.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it is a bit much - Most people would dump people for cheating, they should be grateful they weren't dumped.

• Its just their ego they won't back what they knew they didn't deserve after realizing what they lost was so great. And when they think they see something better they will cheat again cheaters will never change. I like to think of it like from Saw the movie where those bad guys or women get put in the torture chamber or whatever and beg to be released yet they never appreciated their life before.

• Lol I dunno who would ever listen to the demands of a cheater xD I know some probably will but hopefully im wrong

• maybe they feel guilty for wot they did, and they want another chance?

• That doesn't answer the question, especially when I just stated that in this scenario, the two are already together.

• ah... then they should apologize at least for wot they did, and don't demand over it :|

• If you forgive someone and stay in a relationship, nothing changes, except hopefully you are both more explicit with your expectations. It's not a pass to engage in bad behavior yourself. But it doesn't mean your level of trust isn't marred forever.

I don't know if any of that makes sense.

• cheating is normal. but then the other party has to accept their part and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't get why they'd even still be together, because I'd be done for good if my boyfriend cheated on me.

If you're going to stick it out though, at some point, yeah, as a couple you have to heal from it and move on. It will obviously take time, but it has to happen if there's any hope for a future together. Because otherwise the relationship is basically doomed. If there's no trust rebuilt, and it always comes back as an issue, it will and poison everything, and just hang over your heads like an axe.

• Some women go back. I don't understand why either except that I know one big issue for some is that they don't believe in divorce.

I wouldn't be able to do it at all. He's out.