If you had to leave your country and go and live in another country what would your top 5 countries to live in be?

Please list them from 1 being the country you would most want to move to to 5 being the one you would least want to live in.

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy game.

USA
    Canada
    Australia
    New Zealand
    UK

In that exact order.

• What attracts you to the USA?

• I understand your pain, but stay strong, I'll come for you <3

• @AleDeEurope Thank you, I'll stay as strong as I can ❤

What Girls Said 4

• 1. Germany
    2. Austria
    3. Luxembourg
    4. France
    5. UK

There are better countries, but I can't live in a country where I don't speak the language and I'd rather stay in Europe .

• What do you like about Germany over the rest?

• Well, I speak the language, the economy is very good, the place is very clean, the people are nice in a reserved kind of way and I like the food. It is also quaint in most of the less industrialized cities.

• oops... I put that in the wrong place... sorry

• Canada
    Brazil
    USA
    Luxembourg
    Italy

In this order.

• Sweden
    Croatia
    Norway
    Canada
    Czech Republic

• What draws you to Sweden the most?

• Not as rich I think but close by. I haven't met any poor. people or any beggars in Croatia. Plus, people have a lot. of trust in other people so there's almost no crime at all. People just don't even shut their doors.
      Croatia has a land climate and lots of mountains so you can snowboard in the winter and laying at the beach in the summer without being too warm.

• It sounds like Croatia is a good country. From what I understand it has a lot of sunshine hours to, is that right

• Morocco would have to b in the list (for obvious reasons)
    England
    Italy
    Luxemborough
    USA

What Guys Said 7

• 1. New Zealand
    2. Australia
    3. Japan
    4. Spain
    5. Argentina

• 1) Canada
    2) England
    3) Fiji
    4) Antarctica
    5) Vietnam

• USA
    Australia
    Germany
    Paris

• Canada
    New Zealand
    Denmark
    Sweden
    Norway

• My country is on your list lol.

• Thanks mate. Do you want to see a video or 2 of New Zealanders getting pranked at a petrol station and in the street.

• Sure, go for it dude! I'll watch it in the morning though, it's a little late!

• - USA
    - Austria
    - Italy
    - Australia
    - Spain

• Italy
    Austria
    Monoco
    Belgium
    Germany

• What draws you to Italy?

• The people are great, the food is the best in Europe , the weather cannot be beat and did I say the people are great. The whole culture in Italy is nice. They take 40 minutes to walk 4 blocks because they talk to people along the way... great place.

• That is nice that they are so social. :)

• 1. Italy
    2. New Zealand
    3. Australia
    4. Uruguai
    5. United States

• I see you have my country there and what is it about Italy that attracts you?

• I love many things about Italy. The culture, the history, language, weather, food. And the people ofc :)
      As for New Zealand, from what I know it provides a good life quality. And it's a gorgeous place.