Is my lesbian friend is in love with me?

I think my lesbian friend is in love with me. I met her a job site where we both work construction. We take lunch & break together. She is married to another woman. She asked me to donate sperm so she and her wife can conceive. She has said things like if I knew there were guys like u I wouldn't have become gay. I do really like her & we are a lot alike. Some of the other people I work w/ say things like if I wasn't sure she was gay I'd swear she was in love w/ u. She could just be being nice bc she wants me to donate sperm. We both know that once the artificial conception takes place we can no longer be friends as her wife doesn't want any involvement w/ me & the child. I know this & I agreed anyway. It sucks she'll b out of my life but I guess it's 4 the best. I will really miss her. The situation is pretty weird. What does everyone think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say get the three of you together so they can be part of the conception and have the Lesbian not getting pregnant put your penis into the one getting pregnant. It would be much more like a real conception then.
    Besides, it is going to take multiple tries. It doesn't usually work the first time.

What Girls Said 1

• well do you have feelings towards her? or not at all? i think you need to look into that because having a biological child is a big deal. i would really really think about your decision and that you'll be okay with cutting her out of your life. look at this situation from every angle, who knows how this is supposed to play out

What Guys Said 4

• Hard to tell - Could be keeping you sweet for sperm donation then again maybe has feelings for you

• If you say she is then sure

• I think she has a man* crush on you. That's all, if she's a lesbian there's no way she has any interest of "that kind" on you.

• thats one redundant ass title lmao