How could I stress and overthink less?

I get easily stressed about things I care about and I overthink way too much. Now I am getting better but I used to overthink to the point of getting headaches and panic attacks. And trying to keep myself distracted is not very efficient. I always end up completely distracted by my thoughts and then give up on my activity.

Most Helpful Guy

• By doing some activities or sports maybe?

• It does help but I get distracted by my thoughts after a while. Or I can't focus at all. Sport helps too but I can't do it all day long...

• Ugh, no thanks xD

What Guys Said 3

• Get new interests in your life - Things that take your mind off your stresses

• There are things that you can take for granted that never mean a thing and there are things that may cause sadness you know you should never leave. But there is one question i cannot answer it will always trouble me. Why the one you love to hold one day say "I'm going to hurt you where it hurts the most."

• That happens to me too. I don't know the answer : \

What Girls Said 0