GAGers if you were into a big public pool and you came across another GAGer accidentally how would you react?

You were there swimming and somebody else’s behind u without noticing him/her…. u take 2-3 steps back and u bump into each other, and be4 u say sorry u realize he/she’s another GAGer! How would u react seein each other into yer swimming suits?

Would u keep yer kewl, or would u go all red?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• That depends on who it was, lol.

• Depends on it is... If it's one of my friends. I'd be happy!!
    If it's someone I've never talked to... I would go all red

• so would u b happy if it was me? :D

• I do that to all my friends xD

• hahahha np... it'd b fun ^_^

• I'd just hope it's one of my friends and not a pervert. If it's one of the perverts I'd blind them with my whiteness and make my escape. If it's a friend I'd offer them a pair of sunglasses and we'd hang out and talk trash about all y'all.

• I would blush, I will start shaking and be like "Ommg y.. y.. y.. you use Gggag?". I'll stand there awkwardly looking at them like this O_o. Then I will take a deep breath and ask for a 5 minute break "u-uh umm seee yyyou in 5 minutes cause I'm nervous?"
    *Walks away, sighs, and wipes sweat off my face*
    I'll come back and say "Okay we could talk, I'm cool now" 😅

• I'd hide my face in my hands xp

• Is there a fundamental difference between bumping into them in a public pool or any other public place?
    If I like him I'll probably go all red and smiley.

• in pools we r in swimsuits so... :p

• Well the only one who is near me doesn't have a picture so I wouldn't recognize him. He'd have to say something to me first. I would probably become awkward,

• I'd smile awkwardly and get out to change, then try and catch them to say hello

• Nice gager = OMG HII, LETS BE BESTIES!! WE SHOULD TOTALLY TAKE SELFIES AND WRITE A MYTAKE ABOUT THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!! ❤️❤️❤️

Mean gager = *leaves the pool within 0.000001 secs* "MOOOOM, TAKE ME HOME!!!"

• hahha nice... in which of these 2 categories do i belong? :D

• Guess it depends on who it was... Most people on GAG do not even know what I look like.

• I would probably flip. I share way too much on here

• Be mainly surprised and say "small world" lol

• How would I know they're a Gager?

• I only know one gager. I would be very surprised that she came all the way here without telling me.

What Guys Said 8