Would you make the sacrifice?

A very well known and respected technology company asks you for help. They need someone to test out a new cybernetic arm that will improve the lives of not only amputees, but all of humanity in the future. The problem is that they need to know how the body reacts to losing an arm, and then recieving a permenent cybernetic one before they can finalize the technology and be able to bring this product to the masses. You would lose your whole arm including your shoulder, but would recieve the cybernetic arm for free and recieve maintanince, repairs, and upgrades for free for the rest of your life. Would you make this sacrifice for the greater good?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if I had the freedom to do this I would do it. There are plenty of people out there who would make the world a better place if they only had an arm or a leg to help them out. My question is.. Why not offer this someone who actually lost a limb?

• Hypothetically they need to know how the body reacts immediately after losing the arm so they can solve the final barrier to make it work properly. Of course in reality they wouldn't need to do that.

What Girls Said 1

• Nooooo. Never in a million years

What Guys Said 6

• Ofcourse i would.
    Not my right one though, I would let them have my left arm tho ;).

• I would do it, I have always thought that would be extremely cool

• No I don't think so

• Hell yeah. True losing my right arm would be losing the only thing I've ever made love with, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. Could go all Adam Jensen on bitches.

• Yes. I would sacrifice ma Pwincess eventho i rove her dearly.. but ts for the greater good of humanity 😎

• I honestly don't know.