Does anyone normally take cold showers?

Sooo my water heater for the house broke... I fixed it and found out there was also a minor leak so there wasn't even really a point in fixing... I took a cold shower for the first time last night and I'm going to have to take another one today... x_x

Do you people ever take cold showers?

• ALLLL THE TIMEEEEEE, HOT AND WARM SHOWERS ARE FOR THE WEAKKKKKK!
  • FUCKKKKKKK NO!!! YOU CRAY IF YOU TAKE COLD SHOWERS!
  • I DOO BOTH CAUSE I'M A MOTHER FUCKINGGGGG BAUSSSSSSS
  • WHY THE FFUCKKKKK WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SHOWER OR TAKE A BATH? !

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• I've been taking cold showers since I was like 5. Maybe it's because I also grew up with no warm water, and when I finally did try hot water for the first time it freaked me out. Hot Jacuzzis are the worst 😫. Lukewarm is as warm as id go, more hot and it becomes uncomfortable.

• You're the only one! :O

• Well I'm sure everyone else could do it, it's not that bad once you get used to it :D

• The ladies think you're cray based on poll. LoL

• No no nooo, always hot showers! ❤

• IKR!!! I'm dreading the shower today. x_x

• i voted C lol i use both cold and hot water

• Oh hellllll nah. I come out my bathroom, tinted mirrors and steam errrywhere. It doesn't even matter if I'm in Sahara dessert. The sun is going to boil my shower. Cold water effects my spine for some reason.

• I don't even take cold showers after I'm sweating from a workout and it's 104 degrees outside. Just like today. Scalding hot all the way babeeee!

• I take very cool showers all of the time but not completely cold, I hate hot water, plus it's 40000F here.

• Lol, so have you taken one with straight cold water.

• Me too lol. I think people should be sent to the south as means of punishment only, it's not fit for semi normal people.

• Where-ever you are, is it as bad as Arizona? :O

• Ugh are you crazy farty? Lol
    I can make an exception for very hot summer days though

• I had to be crazy, my water heater broke. I fixed it though.

• Being close after all lol

• Ohhh, yeah a hour isn't far at all.

• Only in summer! ;o

• It's summer now, cold showers it is! :D

• 😨 How hot does it get in San Francisco?

• Not very hot, usually never over like 19 or 20 c. Anything more hot than that and it's very uncomfortable for me.

• no, way jose!!
    i would not take a cold shower... i like my water warm or hot :) cold bruhhhh no... i would just get sick if i do...

• No you wouldn'ttt you just gotta dry yourself and put on clothes. It felt great today after the shower.

• lol whats wrong with them? Mexico is home to over 60 different species of Coral Snakes, all venomous, all bite, some can kill youuuu. Coral snakes and other snakes can kill youu.. lol this snake right here www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/.../..._snake.jpg
      if you get bitten by this snake you would die within 20 mins!! so yeah, i hate snakes :(

• They'd make for some good stew

• When I vacationed in Greece. You get used to it.

Also, when I lived in asia they only had cold water. Sometimes we took cold showers. But my family would usually boil some water then pour it into a bucket of cold water to take a warm bath with.

• Nope, I'm a wimp. Hot/warm showers all the way!

• I had no choice, it was a pain in the ass to shower in the cold. Makes me want to skip it today but I canttttt

• You're quite welcome! Enjoy that warm shower in two days! :)

• Ohhh I definitely will!

• The coldest I'll go is lukewarm. 😥

• I just took a straight up cold water shower again. It actually felt refreshing afterwards.

• I feel like that's asking for a disaster for someone who is clumsy... unless of course you didn't mean to LITERALLY jump.

• I didn't know you're clumsy.

• In the summer when it's hot out yea I do quite often take a cold shower.

• How hot does it get? O_O

• Anything over 70F is hot to me. x_x
      San Francisco is normally cold-warm.

• Really I was thinking it would be warmer there?

• Hi there!
    I would absolutely die if I had to take cold showers. My shower is always warm/hot so I guess I really take advantage of a nice shower. I'm sorry about the leaking problem though! :(

• Hellooooo, it's okay last night's cold shower was actually refreshing.

• Maybe working out before would help! So you'd be all sweaty and a cold shower would feel amazing! ^-^

• I would assume so, but the first 30 seconds was horrible.

• Well right now its hot af so I take cold showers every day and it feels good

• Full on cold water without a twist of the hot lever? :O

• Yep I thought hot showers were stimulating but cold showers can be too :)

• Not the first 30 seconds!

• Only in the the summer.😅

• If it's really hot I do

• Sometimes I have to because I'm dirty and my family used all the warm water.

• I am sorry for you...

• LOL! You're cruel.

• Haha :) I suppose so

• Cold showers sound sad to me.

What Guys Said 13

• I took them every day when I was running cross country, and I still try to finish my showers cold. (Start hot and work my way down.)

It is supposed to be really healthy for you. Also is good for willpower.

• Hmm, I may mix things up now!

• Not totally cold but in the summer I cool my showers down a lot and in the winter I warm them up a lot.

• I'm so glad that there is no summer waether where I live.

• I love the summer.

• Spring heat is the most I'll tolerate before I just want to lay around.

• I did a few times. damn that was cold.

• Its full on cold water ;(

• During summer yes, sometimes. I usually start with hot water then I gradually go turning it colder and colder.

• Some other users have mentioned its good for you. Hmmmmmm

• It does help the circulation of your blood, that's why I try to end the shower with cold water. But I start with warm water so that my body gets used to it and start lowering its own temperature, that way the difference of temperature won't be too drastic.

• I see, well unfortunately warm water isn't an option for 2 days. >_>

• WHY THE FFUCKKKKK WOULD ANYONE WANT TO SHOWER OR TAKE A BATH? ! #DirtyDicksAndPussiesFTW

• When the weather very humid, yes I do

• Even when it's hot I don't do it. >_>

• Yeah I take them occasionally, it's actually better for your body in numerous ways.

• I've heard of that before, never really looked into it. After yesterday, I do not wish to do it again.

• Jump around a bit get your blood pumped then go in! lol it feels good after a minute :D

• 1 minute of inhumane suffering.

• I do from time to time

• I apologize for missing your opinion.

• I take cold showers in the morning to wake me up. I take hot showers after a workout or swimming practice.

• Such a beasttttt, it actually felt refreshing after my cold shower today.

• I voted A, although its not so much out of choice. I have gremlins at my house that play with the taps when I'm in the shower - it's best to leave it on cold rather than scald myself.

• Your struggle is definitely real my friend.

• The gremlins think so when I'm roaring at them to stop messing with the water taps

• LMAO

• I will take a cold shower if I am going to bed soon. The chill make the warmth of my bed that much more enjoyable.

• Ahh, I'm quite the opposite. I like hot showers then leaving the bathroom into the cold air. It feels GREAT!

• No. Hot showers give me a tingling sensation on my skin that I love. <3.

• Yes, cause it's healthy for blood pressure and skin.

• I didn't know that, I may do it more often since today was a pleasant experience.