Pizza hut or dominoes?

I personally love pizza hut. Their pan crust is amaxing. So rich and buttery! Which do you prefer and why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Pizza hut, Dominoes pizza is too small plus I like the taste of pizza hut better to.

• I like Dominoes

• Pizza Hut because they have cheese-stuffed crust pizzas, pizzas with mini hotdogs in the crust, and awesome dinner box deals.

• Usually pizza hut but I ordered one a few hours ago and was disappointed. Second time in a row. I'm leaning toward dominos now

• Pizza Hut for me for the same reason as yours. I like their crust better. But I use to hate Dominoes but they are a lot better now. I switch between the 2 now. I love the bacon topping at dominoes.

• Dominoes all the way

• Pizza Hut seems better

• PH for dine in; Dom for take away.

• Domino's. Big time. LOVE their pizza.

• Domino's always.

• I hate Pizza Hut so I'll have to go dominoes even though I haven't had it in a long time

• Dominoes definitely... better pizzas with hard base and taste. Pizza Hut makes much softer pizzas.

• I don't prefer any to be honest. home made all way :)

• both aren't too good. S'barros is better. If you are in New York then Vincent's is great NY style. And Louie and Ernie's on Crosby Ave in the Bronx is real italian pizza.

What Girls Said 12

• Pizza Hut. I have had no problem with Pizza Hut. I go to the local one here and they know me by name and they know what I order all the time. It's nice to go and hear them say my name and ask "usual order" makes you feel like a valued customer. Dominoes gave me food poisoning.

• Pizza Hut!

• This just makes me hungry. I haven't had either in a long time, but I like both!

• pizza hut ^^

• dominos all the way! :)

• I used to prefer pizza hut but now I like Dominoes.

• Pizza Hut:) I LOVE their stuffed crust :)

• The gym <3

• Pizz hut forever!

• Neither, KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA IS THE PIZZA FOR YOU AND ME.

http://i.imgur.com/D04H1oJ.gif

• Neither, i can't stand those fast food type pizzas...

• Pizza is all good!