Gift of seeing angels?

If someone has a gift of seeing angels, but they still continue to sin, what does that say about them? Just curious :/

Most Helpful Guy

• A few people are able to see into the spiritual realm but it is a horrifying sight from what they have said, the entire world and skies are a massive battlefield filled with angels, fallen angels and demons.

I have heard of a few people being able to see angels in their true form while at church, or from out of body experiences.

My mother met my guardian angel in it's human form, when I was sick as a kid she went to get some medicine for me and while scanning an isle and a man came up to her and knew that I was sick with a cold and said he would be watching over me. And in the blink of an eye he was gone out of thin air.

But you also have to remember is that we all sin, just being here sitting here we sin, just by being here.

• I like you. Lol. Well I'm just wondering because I have this gift and I still sin A LOT and it makes me feel like I need to change. I seen one last night in the sky and I felt guilty.

• The way it looked. It was a huge ball of light in the sky. Looked like an abnormally large star. But it was closer than the stars and extremely bright!!! Then it moved a little bit to the right and disappeared. Plus when I was a little girl my mom said when I was three years old I came out of my room and told my mom I seen a bright angel of light in my room. And she said she told me to ask him what his name was so I did and she said I came out and said his name was Satan. So I don't know I think I have a gift.

• Satan is no angel, not anymore, I'd be freaked out all the chaos, the pain, the death in this world, is his doing. Good angels, gods angels don't appear in balls of light, if they come to you it will be in human form, or you will see them in their true form giants, robes, wielding swords of holy flame.

What Guys Said 7

• Nobody has the gift of seeing angels.

• Maybe it says they don't believe they are sinning. Why are you so sure their behavior is a sin? Is their behavior hurting others? Maybe your idea of what is sinful is wrong. Maybe the angels told them it wasn't a sin. Maybe the angels told them there is no such thing as sin, that was just some writing crapped by some ignorant shepherds.

• Neither of those things exist :)

• I alrdy found ma Angel. she's right here @arabianpwincess197 💏

• They have bad habits they need to stop, and you can't really stop habits you just create new ones good or bad!

• There are many gifts one can posses but the greatest one of these; is being able to see the Angels, the demons and the Forrest through the trees.

• Isn't lying a sin in and of itself =D

What Girls Said 4

• I don't believe in that stuff

• It means they're schizophrenic.

• That person has bad angels leading them

• someone is watching youu